Indianapolis PK
Patriots -13.5

Colts are getting a little healthier with linebacker Tyjuan Hagler expected to play against the Jaguars. I haven't heard if Marvin Harrison will be ready to play, but hopefully he can at least get the start to act as a decoy even if he is limited. Should he not play, they still have a healthy Anthony Gonzalez coming off a huge game, Dallas Clark, and Reggie Wayne to sling it to.

Gonzalez showed how much he brings to the table and having him back is huge even if Harrison isn't ready to go. The Colts are I believe returning to form here and will get this important division win over the Jags. You can't be sure how close the dominant Jags running game will keep things, but playing in the RCA dome is huge here and I believe this is a worthwhile tease taking it to a PK'em game.

---

The Patriots obviously came out flat last week. Bill Belichick is no Wade Phillips, he's no mild mannered guy, he may not explode like Mike Holmgren on the sideline but from listening to players this guy gets all over their ass during the week. He rides them hard about their mistakes coming off 40 pt victories.

He will have an excellent serving of that "humble pie" after their almost meltdown against the Eagles. Billick is no offensive genius, that's been made clear, and you don't find your rhythm versus the New England Patriots. The Eagles have blowout capability on their offense, they're just inconsistent. The Ravens do not have blowout capability offensively. Everything rides on the shoulders of their defense.

I do not have faith in the Ravens defense to keep the Patriots to 34 points or less. And I can't create a scenario where Boller picks apart the Patriots patiently like Feeley was able to do. Those leaks have already been plugged all week long, and even if they are still vulnerable, I don't think Boller is going to rise to the occasion and keep this one close.