xxProviderxx
    xxProviderxx's Avatar Become A Pro!

Green Bay Vs. Dallas---- Winning Play

Roy Williams will be picked on all night long, either at the line when covering a TE or WR 1-1 in Man, or in cover 2 over the middle. I dont think Dallas will be able to get to BRETT, 3 step drops is all he will need, and he can scramble to find more time. If they cant get major heat on BRETT the Pack will score at will on long drives much like WASHINGTON did at Dallas 2 weeks ago. GB watched that film a 1000 times i promice.

Dallas has a great O but u know ROMO will throw 1-2 picks at least. I like GB because they wont have to do anything fancy to move the ball against Dallas's secondary.You have to be the team that will be able to put up points, and in this case they happen to be getting 7 points. Its a no brainer. Look for high scoring at least from GB, they will score TD's in the red zone because of Dallas's two Safteys that cant cover a dead guy. Dallas will settle for 3-4 FG's that will be the difference in the game, GB will win out right by 12 points.

Play GB +7

mv09
    mv09's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2630

Quote Originally Posted by xxProviderxx View Post
    Roy Williams will be picked on all night long,
    Dallas defense is better than you are giving it credit, but yes that statement there scares me. Dallas wont settle for anything, they'll score about 28 pts, imo.

MikeOswald
    MikeOswald's Avatar Become A Pro!

GL on the play, on it myself

The Seer
    The Seer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7617

He's a Dallas hater. It was obvious to me last week. He was just betting with emotion. The best QB on the field was Romo and Williams hardly got exploited. I was Ken Hamlins secondary coach at FHS in Memphis so I'm very familiar with his skills. He is a great hitter and more than adequate cover safety.