djeffectz
    djeffectz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1802

R.I.P Sean Taylor

Even dough he was a troubled person off the field he will be missed, he was a good football player

tryintogetpaid
    tryintogetpaid's Avatar Become A Pro!

How was he trouble off the field?

joeygats
    joeygats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 526

Quote Originally Posted by djeffectz View Post
    Even dough he was a troubled person off the field he will be missed, he was a good football player
    how was he troubled anyways R.I.P.your in our prayers

Sportsgirl
    Sportsgirl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 169

Quote Originally Posted by tryintogetpaid View Post
    How was he trouble off the field?
    From the Associated Press:

After Taylor was drafted, problems soon began. Taylor fired his agent, then skipped part of the NFL's mandatory rookie symposium, drawing a $25,000 fine. Driving home late from a party during the season, he was pulled over and charged with drunken driving. The case was dismissed in court, but by then it had become a months-long distraction for the Redskins.
    Taylor also was fined at least seven times for late hits, uniform violations and other infractions over his first three seasons, including a $17,000 penalty for spitting in the face of Tampa Bay running back Michael Pittman during a 2006 playoff game.
    Meanwhile, Taylor endured a yearlong legal battle after he was accused in 2005 of brandishing a gun at a man during a fight over allegedly stolen all-terrain vehicles near Taylor's home. He eventually pleaded no contest to two misdemeanors and was sentenced to 18 months' probation.
    Taylor said the end of the assault case was like "a gray cloud" being lifted. It was also around the time that his daughter was born, and teammates noticed a change.

biggamer3
    biggamer3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3802

Was a superb tackler and athlete

sucks when anyone at his age dies

RIP

tryintogetpaid
    tryintogetpaid's Avatar Become A Pro!

Well of course. If you were 21 and had just made millions -- you would go a tad crazy. Now with his daughter being bored I am sure he was much more grounded than he was before.

swifty
    swifty's Avatar Become A Pro!

RIP, Sean Taylor

tblues2005
    tblues2005's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7184

This is so sad that a very good player like him gets murdered by some thugs. I sure feel for his poor family.

The Seer
    The Seer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7617

Quote Originally Posted by tblues2005 View Post
    This is so sad that a very good player like him gets murdered by some thugs. I sure feel for his poor family.
    I'm not so sure he wasn't a thug also. I read a report that not long ago, someone had broken in his home and rambled through drawers and left a knife on his bed. Sounds to me like they were looking for something and left him a "sign". This latest incident, they kicked the door down and started shooting. It doesn't sound like a burglary to me, it sounds like payback. Maybe we'll find out more details. No matter what the circumstances, I feel for the kid. Unfortunate.

tblues2005
    tblues2005's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7184

The Seer you might be right, it may be a payback of some sorts and it could be a planned robbery also since this guy did have money.

BadNina
    I did troubles!!
    BadNina's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13869

The two incidents have to be related. Too coinkydink for me.

This was a sad story.

Illusion
    Illusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

Terrible news. R.I.P. Sean Taylor

NapoleonEli
    NapoleonEli's Avatar Become A Pro!

R.I.P Sean Taylor. .
    Death is NEVER a good thing.
    Bless his family and kid.

Bigcrank23
    Bigcrank23's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thug or no thug he did not deserve this. Unless your a murderer yourself you do not deserve to be shot. Being a diehard Skins fan this is very sad. I pray for his family, friends, and teamates. R.I.P my brotha

babytyger
    babytyger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

RIP Sean Taylor, wish the best to his family. He was a human being and we all made mistakes so are we to judge him? He did not kill anyone and he did not deserve this.

God bless all of us!