djeffectz
    djeffectz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1802

About time for the Mock Draft!! picks 1-10

1. Dolphins - Glen Dorsey
    They're set with John Beck and Roonie Brown, might need a wide reciever with play making skills, but they go with the Best Defensive player on the Board

2. Patriots - Jake Long
    If San Fran keep losing, the Patriots will pick from this spot, (I dunno how they got the San Fran 1st rd pick this year)they minus well get Jake Long cause they're set with all the position

3. Raiders - Darren McFadden
    The Raiders will release Lamont Jordan by the season end, so they got what people call the best player in the draft...

4. Rams - Chris Long
    The Rams need a DL that can get to the QB

5. Jets - Brain Brohm
    Are they set with Clemons? The jets will wait for Clemons to develop, if he don't by season end, then they probably draft a QB (Look for the Falcons to try and draft up to get Brohm

6. Bengals - Calais Campbell
    The Bengals need a defensive player

7. Falcons - Andre Woodson
    Maybe the best QB in this year draft

8. Ravens - Early Doucet
    They're set with defense, if only they can get a playmaking WR

9. Chief - Sam Baker
    They need help on the OL to block for Larry Johnson

10. Panthers - Kenny Phillips/Desean Jackson
    They need Secondary help, or maybe a play making WR

Picks 11-32 coming soon....
    Last edited by djeffectz; 11-27-07 at 11:24 PM.

biggamer3
    biggamer3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3802

LMAO!!!!

Pats get SF pick?

Unreal, just imagine they go undefeated and than draft Mcfadden to compliment Maroney!

djeffectz

yeah, can u believe that, i looked it up....bullshit

biggamer3
    biggamer3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3802

Quote Originally Posted by djeffectz View Post
    yeah, can u believe that, i looked it up....bullshit
    Wow, anyways i wonder if Tebow or Chase Daniel are gonna be forst rounders if they come out

mv09
    mv09's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2630

Quote Originally Posted by biggamer3 View Post
    Wow, anyways i wonder if Tebow or Chase Daniel are gonna be forst rounders if they come out
    Tebow isnt a developed enough passer and runs a gimmick offense (look at Alex Smith w/ Urban Meyer) and Chase Daniel runs a spread offense and is very undersized. I dont think either are first rounders to me right now.

VegasDave
    Philosophy Frog
    VegasDave's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'd completely forgotten. This is the funniest thing ever. Imagine if they drafted McFadden?!?!!?

anthon9283
    anthon9283's Avatar Become A Pro!

LMAO!!!!

Pats get SF pick?
    The 49ers traded away their 1st to the pats to pick up Joe Staley. 49ers gave up their 2nd round (from last draft) to the Colts for the Colts 1st for next draft.

rjt721
    rjt721's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 378

Tebow's a true sophomore. He's not eligible for the draft this year. Not that it would matter, as he doesn't have the prerequisite QB skills to be taken in the first-round.

McFadden won't last past the first pick... too high for Brohm and Woodson, not to mention that Matt Ryan is the best QB prospect in the draft... Dan Connor should be in the top 10.

VegasDave
    Philosophy Frog
    VegasDave's Avatar Become A Pro!

COLT BRENNAN anyone?

God it makes me sick how people don't take this guy seriously.

Robert Schroeder
    PARTY TIME
    Robert Schroeder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 224

Mike Hart anyone? The next Barry Sanders/Emmitt Smith

Dan
    Dan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

The pats lost their first round pick as punishment for spygate right? But they still retain their 49ers first round pick? Insane.

The Seer
    The Seer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7617

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Schroeder View Post
    Seriously.Come on now.

mgcolby
    mgcolby's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 498

I don't think the Pats take an OT overall at two and honestly I doubt they will pick in that spot. They will most likely trade out of the top 10. But if they did pick at #2 or in the top 5 it would most likely be a DL with a small possibility that it could be a LB.

rjt721
    rjt721's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 378

I love Mike Hart, but Barry Sanders can crawl faster than Hart can run. They're not even remotely similar.

etothep
    etothep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6826

no, it is way too early for a mock draft

djeffectz

Mike Hart will be this year draft steals, but I think the injuries will scare most team off, he may be a late first - early second round pick, maybe going to the seahawks, replacing Alexander in the future

mv09
    mv09's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2630

The closest thing to Emmitt is the draft is Rutgers Ray Rice, but I wont make such a prediciton

roasthawg
    roasthawg's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by mgcolby View Post
    I don't think the Pats take an OT overall at two and honestly I doubt they will pick in that spot. They will most likely trade out of the top 10. But if they did pick at #2 or in the top 5 it would most likely be a DL with a small possibility that it could be a LB.
    they'd probably take c.long if they end up in the top 3...not sure they'd be able to trade outta that spot, with all the money top 5 picks are making nowadays and the unceartainty of nfl success it's getting harder and harder to trade outta the top of the first round.

harsh506
    harsh506's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

I think the way that the pats build their team and how they have drafted in the past, they will definatly trade down to low to mid 10' s and pick up a LB and or a CB. I can gaurentee that they take a big linebacker because that is what they will need in a year or two.

el matador
    el matador's Avatar Become A Pro!

When do the niners come on the draft board?? 2nd round?

imgv94
    imgv94's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Pats should get Desean Jackson, he would make the Pats offense unbelievable also they would have a great punt returner who would give them great field position.

roasthawg

Quote Originally Posted by el matador View Post
    When do the niners come on the draft board?? 2nd round?
    end of the first round...the colts pick.

mgcolby

Quote Originally Posted by roasthawg View Post
    they'd probably take c.long if they end up in the top 3...not sure they'd be able to trade outta that spot, with all the money top 5 picks are making nowadays and the unceartainty of nfl success it's getting harder and harder to trade outta the top of the first round.
    Even if you don't trade out you can always just hang on to your card until you fall to your own liking. It has been done. I do realize a trade is very difficult. I still don't think they take Long. Belichick has said numerous times that defensive lineman hold a lot of value in the top 5. But then again trying to guess what the Pats do in the draft is a fruitless task.

mgcolby

Quote Originally Posted by imgv94 View Post
    Pats should get Desean Jackson, he would make the Pats offense unbelievable also they would have a great punt returner who would give them great field position.
    They already have Welker.

roasthawg

Quote Originally Posted by mgcolby View Post
    Even if you don't trade out you can always just hang on to your card until you fall to your own liking. It has been done. I do realize a trade is very difficult. I still don't think they take Long. Belichick has said numerous times that defensive lineman hold a lot of value in the top 5. But then again trying to guess what the Pats do in the draft is a fruitless task.
    glad to hear someone else second this strategy, i wish to gawd my niners would've done this instead of taking smith #1!!! i really do think we might see another team try this strategy soon, if you can't trade and you aren't 100% sold on your man then why not just drop down a pick or 2 and save a few mil to spend in fa???