The Seer
    The Seer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7617

Dolphins are no Eagles

Don't mistake Miami for Philly. Just because the Eagles played balls out against the Pats doesn't mean the Fins will against the Steelers. Pitt is too tough at home against an injury riddled, aging, and talent lacking Miami team. Philly was a capable team. Fins are not. Steelers will put up a concentrated effort at home on national tv knowing they laid an egg last week in NY. Ricky "Puff the Magic Dolphin" Williams is not superman. The Steelers will stuff the run and Miami has no passing threat. 31-10
    Last edited by The Seer; 11-26-07 at 06:56 PM.

Sportsgirl
    Sportsgirl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 169

It'll be 40 degrees in Pittsburgh tonight with a 70 percent chance of rain and winds up to 15 mph, making me think the score might not be that high, but the Steelers still win this one.

The Seer

Quote Originally Posted by Sportsgirl View Post
    It'll be 40 degrees in Pittsburgh tonight with a 70 percent chance of rain and winds up to 15 mph, making me think the score might not be that high, but the Steelers still win this one.
    I posted that before I saw that. I'll have to watch the weather more closely on this one. It's either Steelers or nothing for me.

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

I don't like the Steelers to cover.

justdoingit
    justdoingit's Avatar Become A Pro!

i think that Vegas has been getting it from all angles this year with teams that cant win to teams that kill every point spread if you look at Pitt everyone thinks they should roll but isnt that what we said about the Jets? They got by the steelers havent been favored by more then 10 this entire season the most they have been is 9 where they are 1-3 ATS. Garbage or not they are still in the NFL and with the bad conditions and Steelers injurys in the WR Corps i think it is looking like more 20-6 but steelers win

icemantbi
    icemantbi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 132

Best thing to do is to tease this game, Dolphins + 21.5, Under 45.5

The Seer

The steelers play well in bad weather. On a rain soaked night earlier this year they had 35 at the half against the Ravens who in my opinion are better than the Dolphins. Fins are ranked last against the run and second from the bottom in points allowed. Steelers it is.

Jake38
    Jake38's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by The Seer View Post
    The steelers play well in bad weather. On a rain soaked night earlier this year they had 35 at the half against the Ravens who in my opinion are better than the Dolphins. Fins are ranked last against the run and second from the bottom in points allowed. Steelers it is.
    People tend to forget that the Ravens turned the ball over four times in their own territory which led to the cover in the first half. Only 3 points were scored in the second half.

Take it for what it is worth. Good luck to everyone on their play.

louis
    louis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 431

Love the under - 38.5 now at bookmaker

I like the under in this game. Bookmaker has under 38.5. Take it.

Rain, Steelers #1 defense according to yardage allowed per game.

You think this is going to be a high scoring game?

I don't.

I wouldn't take Steelers to score 16 more than Miami in the rain, but I like them to slow down significantly any offense Miami can come up with.

I'm passing on the game spread.

HAPPY BOY
    HAPPY BOY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 800

no play for me, based on weather may lean toward the under. had a bad day today not a good time to place a bet.

brabbitusmc
    brabbitusmc's Avatar Become A Pro!

Don't mistake Miami for Philly. Just because the Eagles played balls out against the Pats doesn't mean the Fins will against the Steelers. Pitt is too tough at home against an injury riddled, aging, and talent lacking Miami team. Philly was a capable team. Fins are not. Steelers win put up a concentrated effort at home on national tv knowing they laid an egg last week in NY. Ricky "Puff the Magic Dolphin" Williams is not superman. The Steelers will stuff the run and Miami has no passing threat. 31-10
    agreed i have a 7 pt. teaser with pitt and under pitt -9 and under 47. good luck all 1.25 to win 1

tblues2005
    tblues2005's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7184

I sure would side with the under now in this one, the Dolphins may not score at all and Pittsburgh might only score less than 20 because of the field conditions. I say take the under without a doubt.

The Seer

Quote Originally Posted by Jake38 View Post
    People tend to forget that the Ravens turned the ball over four times in their own territory which led to the cover in the first half. Only 3 points were scored in the second half.

Take it for what it is worth. Good luck to everyone on their play.
    I can see Miami turning it over as well, however, I might pass on the total.

Skidcom
    Skidcom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19739

Making a marginal and quite small play on MIA. Also need them to get in the money in the Greek pool.

Phenomenal day yesterday! Enjoying a profit. Hope everyone else did well

sikballplaya24
    sikballplaya24's Avatar Become A Pro!

Over 39

Jake38
    Jake38's Avatar Become A Pro!

I can see Miami turning it over as well, however, I might pass on the total.
    I hope not Took the under at 38.5

The Seer

good thing I took the under at the last minute so now i can cover my steelers bet.

louis
    louis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 431

Not quite what I expected, but at least I won the under bet. I thought the score would be something like Pittsburg 24 Miami 11. Didn't bet the spread. What a weird game. Did you see the ball land on the field after a punt and just stop - not bounce at all. All those missed field goals. What a bizarre game.