MJFtheGenius
    MJFtheGenius's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1176

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Charles 76 View Post
    Did I hurt your feelings.

Look at the bright side. One of us is going to have alot to say to the other around 10:30 PST tonight.

See ya then.
    if i win I have nothing to say, its sports anything can happen, but Dallas should roll but that's why they play the game, anything can happen, but I belive the odds are it won't. The reason i would not brag if the the Cowboys won is because you are an idiot, you disregard it aint the same packers team taking the field tonight, you disregard this game is at Dallas, you disregard the line is going in the pakcers favor despite the public betting in favor of the packers, you disregard the packers could easily have had 3 or 4 losses and none would have been to the patriots. you disregard the packers do not have a running game and if they do have a lead will they be able to hold it, and off the top of my head that is it for now.

SBR_John
    Wisky
    SBR_John's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42225

Dallas wins this game. They are tough at home. But Farve is in the zone and a full TD is asking for trouble for those wanting to take Dallas. One guy mentioned teasing Dal and the colts and getting about picke'ems in both. Kind of like that.

MJFtheGenius

Quote Originally Posted by SBR_John View Post
    Dallas wins this game. They are tough at home. But Farve is in the zone and a full TD is asking for trouble for those wanting to take Dallas. One guy mentioned teasing Dal and the colts and getting about picke'ems in both. Kind of like that.
    Yea I didn't even take Dallas -7, I have the ML parlayed with 2 nba games tonight, because I am pretty sure dallas win is highley likely, but if i could have got it at 6.5 when it first came out I would have played it. I thought the line would go down because at first more people took the pakcers.

Mr Charles 76
    Mr Charles 76's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by MJFtheGenius View Post
    if i win I have nothing to say, its sports anything can happen, but Dallas should roll but that's why they play the game, anything can happen, but I belive the odds are it won't. The reason i would not brag if the the Cowboys won is because you are an idiot, you disregard it aint the same packers team taking the field tonight, you disregard this game is at Dallas, you disregard the line is going in the pakcers favor despite the public betting in favor of the packers, you disregard the packers could easily have had 3 or 4 losses and none would have been to the patriots. you disregard the packers do not have a running game and if they do have a lead will they be able to hold it, and off the top of my head that is it for now.
    I did not disregard any of that. I just dont think it matters enough to make the spread good for Dallas. You, on the other hand, disregard that Tony Romo has been responsible for 6 turnovers in one game this year in a game that was not as important as this one. Yes he is the 3rd or 4th best. I agree. But I do not believe tonight will be one of his best.

Finally, there were a few games that Dallas could have lost this year too, so your point about GB is mute in that regard.

The best bet tonight, as I have already said, is GB and the points. Yes, I took the ML but that is because I like the value vs. GB's chances of winning but the best bet is the points.

Good Luck Though.

*Side Note* Although it may be hard for those of you following this post to believe, I am a Cowboys fan. I have been since 1990. I am also a realist and I think GB can win this game but they will definitely cover.

Mr Charles 76

Correction.....

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Charles 76 View Post
    I did not disregard any of that. I just dont think it matters enough to make the spread good for Dallas. You, on the other hand, disregard that Tony Romo has been responsible for 6 turnovers in one game this year in a game that was not as important as this one. Yes he is the 3rd or 4th best. I agree. But I do not believe tonight will be one of his best.

Finally, there were a few games that Dallas could have lost this year too, so your point about GB is mute in that regard.

The best bet tonight, as I have already said, is GB and the points. Yes, I took the ML but that is because I like the value vs. GB's chances of winning but the best bet is the points.

Good Luck Though.

*Side Note* Although it may be hard for those of you following this post to believe, I am a Cowboys fan. I have been since 1990. I am also a realist and I think GB can win this game but they will definitely cover.

Maybe it was only 5 Turnovers in a game. But the point is the same either way.

outdrawed
    outdrawed's Avatar Become A Pro!

What exactly is the point? That NFL QBs occasionally have bad games?

Mr Charles 76

What!

Quote Originally Posted by MJFtheGenius View Post
    Yea I didn't even take Dallas -7, I have the ML parlayed with 2 nba games tonight, because I am pretty sure dallas win is highley likely, but if i could have got it at 6.5 when it first came out I would have played it. I thought the line would go down because at first more people took the pakcers.
    You are arguing about a bet you don't even like enough to play?

PerfecTrader
    PerfecTrader's Avatar Become A Pro!

When I saw this line my jaw dropped. There's no doubt I could be burned by my choice but with how good these teams have been playing I'm laying my money on the one that doesn't need to win to cover. I think even if the Packers begin to get blown out(which I am not confident will be the case), I think they would come back to at least keep it within 7.

Come on Favre, hit me baby one more time! lmao

Best of luck to you all

NapoleonEli
    NapoleonEli's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like both teams in this game... . Im just taking the OVER

Crayzee
    Crayzee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9053

personally i have to take the dog at 7 or higher
    but i wait right to last minute
    if the line goes below 7 i wont bet the game

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

For a moment let's just focus on one thing.

How big of a game is this for Romo? Playing his childhood idol, all the spotlight is shining here, only NFL game on.

Now let's think back, in his short career so far, and think of instances where he's played in what you'd consider a really big stage.

Vs Seattle in playoffs (we know how that ended)
    Vs Giants Sunday Night football (played great)
    Vs Buffalo Monday Night football (escaped disaster, played horribly)
    Vs Eagles Sunday Night football (played great)

Of course everyone has good and bad games on big stages, but he is inexperienced on them and when teams have pressured him just a little bit he's really stunk. I can't see Favre not keeping this one close.

outdrawed

I'm amazed that people still think his mishandling of the snap in the playoffs last year is any way related to his ability to handle big games as a QB. That's just completely illogical in my opinion. Also, the game against the Pats this year was bigger than some silly game in Buffalo. I mean, nobody even watches MNF anymore.

mv09
    mv09's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2630

As a die hard cowboys fan, Im terrified of this game..

Green Bay is that good.

ive seen Packers game like the last 3 game
    if we keep blitzing, he does 3 step drops, and we dont hit him.. we will get picked apart

roasthawg
    roasthawg's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by crazyl View Post

How big of a game is this for Romo? Playing his childhood idol, all the spotlight is shining here, only NFL game on.

Now let's think back, in his short career so far, and think of instances where he's played in what you'd consider a really big stage.

Of course everyone has good and bad games on big stages, but he is inexperienced on them and when teams have pressured him just a little bit he's really stunk. I can't see Favre not keeping this one close.
    the ne game was huge for romo...he did play pretty well in that one. overall i love favre and this spread offense gb is running...add in ryan grant and the new element he's given them and that stingy d and i don't see the pack losing this game, i really think favre's the mvp this yr as he's 10-1 with a whole lot less around him than brady!

jtnguyen79
    jtnguyen79's Avatar Become A Pro!

hmmm i'm liking dallas and over.....hard game good luck everyone

Dan
    Dan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

Talking about the over/unders... If you look at it by quarter my book has it +0.5 Green Bay for all quarters except the second where it's +4 Green Bay. Thoughts?

SBR Lou

Getting pumped up for this one guys. That "Don't Stop Believin" song by Journey they played got me all fired up!

Bigboydan start the in-game thread early!

xxProviderxx
    xxProviderxx's Avatar Become A Pro!

Roy Williams will be picked on all night long, either at the line when covering a TE or WR 1-1 in Man, or in cover 2 over the middle. I dont think Dallas will be able to get to BRETT, 3 step drops is all he will need, and he can scramble to find more time. If they cant get major heat on BRETT the Pack will score at will on long drives much like WASHINGTON did at Dallas 2 weeks ago. GB watched that game film a 1000 times im sure, that is Dallas weeks spot.

Dallas has a great O but u know ROMO will throw 1-2 picks at least. I like GB just because they wont have to do anything fancy to move the ball agains Dallas's secondary.

Play GB +7

outdrawed

Quote Originally Posted by roasthawg View Post
    i really think favre's the mvp this yr as he's 10-1 with a whole lot less around him than brady!
    Yeah but he's banging Deanna Favre and not Giselle Bundchen, so give the MVP to Brady.

McBa1n
    Update your status
    McBa1n's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 523

I think looking at GB's rushing stats is very misleading and you have to have seen how games have gone to see that. They are not the worst rushing team in the NFL - they may be statistically, but it is VERY misleading. They don't run the ball as much because they don't have to right now and the way they've designed their offense - they don't need to run it with the big boys (not to mention they dont have the personnel to do so). Their Offensive game plans have been as good as any team I've seen this year. I mean - you KNOW what's coming and still can't stop it.

It should be noted that GB had no running game to start the season and all their games were VERY close. When they developed one, they started blowing people out.

I have a feeling GB is going to run the rock a LOT more than people expect tonight just because of the way Wade Phillips does his D. It may work, it may not. I think this is because everyone knows Favre's woes in Dallas - and I think it's highly probably that GB will not put him in a position to lose the game... Although, they've not done that all year and they've been mustard.

SBR Lou

Quote Originally Posted by outdrawed View Post
    Yeah but he's banging Deanna Favre and not Giselle Bundchen, so give the MVP to Brady.
    Good stuff. Deanna's cute though and has a nice voice.

outdrawed

Good stuff. Deanna's cute though and has a nice voice.
    She probably cooks too.

McRich
    McRich's Avatar Become A Pro!

It seems to me that this game is one of the harder games to pick this year. That being said, I am going to tease the Packers to +13 and take the over at 45. GL all.

MJFtheGenius

Yea I am argueing the point no way Green Bay wins, they may get a cheap backdoor cover

Mr Charles 76

GREAT POINT!

joeygats
    joeygats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 526

Quote Originally Posted by joeygats View Post
    ok after looking at this 1 close forget packers secondary they are not as good as u think with that being said this will be all offense take the over gl
    congrats to all that took my advice and played the over

The Seer
    The Seer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7617

Congrats to all that took the best QB on the field, Romo. His only pick was because of T.O.
    Farve just chunked one up for grabs.
    "Favre left the game in the second quarter with a bruised right elbow and separated left shoulder. He ended just 5-of-14 for 56 yards. His two interceptions led to 14 points for the Cowboys, who led for almost the entire game despite the strong play of Rodgers."

Add one more to that big game list:

Vs Buffalo Monday Night football (escaped disaster, played horribly)also brought them back to win
    vs. Packers TH night with home field advantage on the line (played great)
    Last edited by The Seer; 11-30-07 at 09:40 AM.

The Seer
    The Seer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7617

Quote Originally Posted by curious View Post
    Green Bay wins this game straight up, one of the best moneyline bets of the year.

Then I'd hate to see one of the worst ones.

First 123