greek
    greek's Avatar Become A Pro!

Greek Lock #6 Monday Night

thank you those who boldly waged against the norm--------- TAKE MIAMI + the points on monday night --- I THINK WE GONNA GET THE $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ gl GOD BLESS THE GREEK i think its still ok to take miami even though , we got the cover with philly , and yes i know steelers lost last week to jets , i think steelers win by 10, iam goin to count my $$$$$$$ and go to bed ,and ---------get som mo!!!!!!!!! pico man isa big girl win or lose ------pico mans a sissy win or lose win or lose patrick batemans an idiot theres an edit for you
    Last edited by greek; 11-26-07 at 06:12 PM.

greek

good luck everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

chelms166
    chelms166's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3818

so it's miami +16 and the over all the way??? i'll take it. gl to you greek. let's capatilize on this one. bounced back thanks to philly. GO MIAMI!!!

OrionSky
    OrionSky's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Good job Greek!!!

babytyger
    babytyger's Avatar Become A Pro!

Miami and the over? I had been really bad for the last 3 Monday Night game.

CrapsMyWay
    CrapsMyWay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1530

Does anyone expect Miami to score any points????

greek

my only play is miami ---------no totals

any ideas on the totals anyone , love to hit both
    Quote Originally Posted by chelms166 View Post
    so it's miami +16 and the over all the way??? i'll take it. gl to you greek. let's capatilize on this one. bounced back thanks to philly. GO MIAMI!!!

greek

#5 lock philly 4 minnesota 3 cleveland 2tampa bay

#1 LOCK SSSEATTLE SEAHAWKS WERE ON FIRE !!!!!!!GOOD LUCK EVERYONE
    Quote Originally Posted by greek View Post
    thank you those who boldly waged against the norm--------- TAKE MIAMI + the points on monday night --- I THINK WE GONNA GET THE $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ gl GOD BLESS THE GREEK i think its still ok to take miami even though , we got the cover with philly , and yes i know steelers lost last week to jets , i think steelers win by 10, iam goin to count my $$$$$$$ and go to bed ,and ---------get som mo!!!!!!!!!

greek

Lord Bless You In Jesus Name Mr Orion

GL TONIGht HEY GOTTA TOTAL PLAY TONIGHT?
    Quote Originally Posted by OrionSky View Post
    Good job Greek!!!

greek

miami only no totals yet

i dont know about overs or unders
    Quote Originally Posted by babytyger View Post
    Miami and the over? I had been really bad for the last 3 Monday Night game.

pico
    USC ml
    pico's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1634

thank you those who boldly waged against the norm--------- TAKE MIAMI + the points on monday night --- I THINK WE GONNA GET THE $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ gl GOD BLESS THE GREEK i think its still ok to take miami even though , we got the cover with philly , and yes i know steelers lost last week to jets , i think steelers win by 10, iam goin to count my $$$$$$$ and go to bed ,and ---------get som mo!!!!!!!!!
    for record keeping. in case maimi got blown out and you edit your post later.

tryintogetpaid
    tryintogetpaid's Avatar Become A Pro!

I agree, I look for Ricky Williams to SMOKE the line of the Steelers and cover the spread.

28 - 14 Steelers Win.

patsfan2727
    patsfan2727's Avatar Become A Pro!

???

Quote Originally Posted by tryintogetpaid View Post
    I agree, I look for Ricky Williams to SMOKE the line of the Steelers and cover the spread.

28 - 14 Steelers Win.

I don't get why everyone thinks that Ricky is going to come back and be effective at all....

#1) Players who miss a game or three come back rusty, because they haven't readjusted to NFL speed. Dude has missed slightly more than a few games

#2) Priest Holmes came back after a similar amount of time off, and he was alright, but not anywhere NEAR where he used to be. And he was better than Ricky in his prime also.

Thoughts??

tryintogetpaid

Ricky HAS been playing football, but not in the NFL. So he will not be rusty at all, especially if he is coming back on a Monday Night game in primetime light.

Everyone who has SEEN Ricky practice, says he is in tip top shape and is ready to go.

Always_Over
    Always_Over's Avatar Become A Pro!

The only thing Ricky is smoking is the Brand new Turf The Steelers Installed. He will smoke it off of his face, not with his feet.

You got to be kidding me! Ricky "Take a Toke" Williams will be lucky to get 50 yards. The Jets game is an aberition. The Steelers are a average road team, but undefeated at home. The Miami QB making his second start EVER against the #1 Defense in the NFL and #1 Defense overall historically for a decade!?!? I will be shocked to see them pass for more than 150 yards and run for more than 50.

Also The Steelers have a Solid Offense, top 5 in Run and Pass, Undefeated at home, and Miami is battered on Defense, having there 5th Safety starting. I think this one will be 35-10.

The Seer
    The Seer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7617

Quote Originally Posted by Always_Over View Post
    The only thing Ricky is smoking is the Brand new Turf The Steelers Installed. He will smoke it off of his face, not with his feet.

You got to be kidding me! Ricky "Take a Toke" Williams will be lucky to get 50 yards. The Jets game is an aberition. The Steelers are a average road team, but undefeated at home. The Miami QB making his second start EVER against the #1 Defense in the NFL and #1 Defense overall historically for a decade!?!? I will be shocked to see them pass for more than 150 yards and run for more than 50.

Also The Steelers have a Solid Offense, top 5 in Run and Pass, Undefeated at home, and Miami is battered on Defense, having there 5th Safety starting. I think this one will be 35-10.
    Totally agree.

bradleysnyder
    bradleysnyder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 501

i am taking the steelers -16............your a dumb azz greek...........CALLING THIS A LOCKKKKKKKKKKKKKK.now i might agree the eagles game was a lock,because you are getting 24.5 pts.you cant ever go wrong taking that many points,but you are WRONG about tonight pal.this is no LOCK.you have a lock every damnm day,the truth is theer might be 1 or 2 good locks all week,not everynight.quit being stupid.your gonna lose tonight.I GUARANTEE IT!

djeffectz
    djeffectz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1802

Quote Originally Posted by bradleysnyder View Post
    i am taking the steelers -16............your a dumb azz greek...........CALLING THIS A LOCKKKKKKKKKKKKKK.now i might agree the eagles game was a lock,because you are getting 24.5 pts.you cant ever go wrong taking that many points,but you are WRONG about tonight pal.this is no LOCK.you have a lock every damnm day,the truth is theer might be 1 or 2 good locks all week,not everynight.quit being stupid.your gonna lose tonight.I GUARANTEE IT!
    So you saying that it's a lock that he will lose tonight?

tryintogetpaid

Double lock. I guess I should bet both on the same and come out on top of everyone.

bradleysnyder

Quote Originally Posted by djeffectz View Post
    So you saying that it's a lock that he will lose tonight?
    sure,whatever you want to think is fine.

babytyger
    babytyger's Avatar Become A Pro!

There is no freakin lock in the world of gambling.

greek

snyder accused me of having a lock every dam day?

snyder, snyder look how many i hit yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!

BatemanPatrickl
    JayVegas420 Contest Winner
    BatemanPatrickl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 129

snyder, snyder look how many i hit yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!
    After you changed your losing picks

greek

i didnt lose punk wheres your facts ?
    Last edited by greek; 11-26-07 at 06:11 PM.

greek

patrick bateman is a sissy picoman is a woman!!!!!!!!!!!!! both are clowns cover or no cover your both idiots!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

bradleysnyder

greek greek,yes yes.no no,lock lock.................

greek

Miami Miami Under

SISSY SNYDER
    greek greek,yes yes.no no,lock lock.................

greek

Hey Pico Man Miami And Miami Under Pico Woman!!!!!!!!!!!!!

greek

Cmon Under Cmon Fins!!!!!!!!! Picoman Is Woman ,snyder Is The Lockless Wonder Again , Patrick Batewoman Is A Stupid Fool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go Dophins!!!!

Jpound21
    Jpound21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

Lot of anger in this room haha. Go Fin's, win or lose by less than 15.

greek

CONGRATS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 6 straight LOCKS SNYDER IT WOULD TAKE YOU A decade TO DO THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by greek; 11-27-07 at 06:41 AM.

betplom
    maniac
    betplom's Avatar Become A Pro!

Greek, Snyder has more money than all SBR Forum members combined (according to him), you'll have to hit another 200 locks in a row to have a bankroll that comes close to his.

I believe Snyder made his millions betting on -3000 moneyline favs, those were sure things, except for the ones that lost.

I see your alternate identities are congratulating you on your picks, doesn't it get boring creating posts and then responding to them yourself (using your other accounts?)

Keep up the good picks, by the time you're 16 you'll be able to afford that 1984 Lada.

greek

speak english !!!!!!!whats a 1984 lada? thank you betplom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 picoman a big girl loser , snyders a lockless wonder ----hes lookin for a lock at this moment , bateman patrick is just a sorry no good capper ,hes terrible

greek

whos using other accts ?

what are you talking about
    Quote Originally Posted by betplom View Post
    Greek, Snyder has more money than all SBR Forum members combined (according to him), you'll have to hit another 200 locks in a row to have a bankroll that comes close to his.

I believe Snyder made his millions betting on -3000 moneyline favs, those were sure things, except for the ones that lost.

I see your alternate identities are congratulating you on your picks, doesn't it get boring creating posts and then responding to them yourself (using your other accounts?)

Keep up the good picks, by the time you're 16 you'll be able to afford that 1984 Lada.

BatemanPatrickl
    JayVegas420 Contest Winner
    BatemanPatrickl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 129

Can the mods do something about this kid?

12 Last