xxProviderxx
    xxProviderxx's Avatar Become A Pro!

6 TO's Give cover to TB

If you bet Wash good caping. If you bet TB better lucky than good right?

Dark Horse
    Deus Ex Machina
    Dark Horse's Avatar Become A Pro!

Gift wrapped with a cherry on top.

20Four7
    Timmy T = Failure
    20Four7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4120

Washington was my best bet this week. That gave me 3 -1 0 in BTP. It was also my best bet in real life. I can't believe they pissed opportunities away but what the hell. Did win with the Stars on NHL tho

Bigcrank23
    Bigcrank23's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by 20Four7 View Post
    Washington was my best bet this week. That gave me 3 -1 0 in BTP. It was also my best bet in real life. I can't believe they pissed opportunities away but what the hell. Did win with the Stars on NHL tho
    LOL...had the same situation in BTP, 3-0 with best bet on Skins, all year long they have had no idea how to finish a game. Damn you Washington

cartay
    cartay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

That was painful to watch!

Unbelievable how Washington has sh%& the bed at the end of games this year (5 losses by less than a TD).

Seattle Slew
    Seattle Slew's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9450

I'm telling you, this guy Campbell is a losing player. He reminds me of Aaron Brooks. Washington going nowhere with this guy except to last place. He can't make plays when it counts. I would have preferred Brunell in there.

Quote Originally Posted by cartay View Post
    That was painful to watch!

Unbelievable how Washington has sh%& the bed at the end of games this year (5 losses by less than a TD).

VegasDave
    Philosophy Frog
    VegasDave's Avatar Become A Pro!

That's pretty cheap.

I mean its fine to be upset, but there is really no reason to call TB backers "lucky" just because the game didn't go your way. I didn't count on the Bucs' only un-injured offensive weapon in the backfield, Garcia, getting injured and kicked out of the game early.

Turnovers are a part of the game. If Washington forced 6 of them you'd be gloating about how great your pick was, not calling yourself lucky.

xxProviderxx
    xxProviderxx's Avatar Become A Pro!

USCKINGSFAN you are 100% incorrect. If WASH was on the receiving end of 6 TO's they would have won by 40 points.

Please feel free to speak your mind on my posts, I always welcome all opinions, but please think before you open your mouth, and a little common sense goes a long way.

VegasDave
    Philosophy Frog
    VegasDave's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yeah but to get turnovers you actually have to FORCE them.

Again you show your biased. If Washington forced 6 TOs you'd say they dominate but Tampa Bay getting 6 is lucky.

Bashing people for having no "common sense" and calling everyone that bets against you lucky is pretty immature and really isn't going to earn you that much respect.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

Joe Gibbs took all the luck out of the game by forgetting the quarterback sneak, and not kicking the field goal.

The Seer
    The Seer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7617

Quote Originally Posted by xxProviderxx View Post
    If you bet Wash good caping. If you bet TB better lucky than good right?
    Same thing with Denver. Nobody could have capped how much of a dumbass move it would be to kick down the middle of the field to Hester. I would have gone 5-0. Instead I went 4-1 and missed ahuge parlay.

SexyMit
    SexyMit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

Quote Originally Posted by The Seer View Post
    Same thing with Denver. Nobody could have capped how much of a dumbass move it would be to kick down the middle of the field to Hester. I would have gone 5-0. Instead I went 4-1 and missed ahuge parlay.
    I understand exactly how you feel... I had a four team parlay with them in it. With 6 mins to go up 2 touchdowns I was getting excited till they kicked to Hester. I wanted to cry how they let them come back like that. And for the punter to say well I have confidence in my special teams I am going to kick to him and let them do there job... what a fu cking MORON!!!