hanco21
    The Lord of No Rings..AJ Smith Egomaniac
    hanco21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2107

Calvin Johnson Sucks

How many times are the Lions going to go CJ on a crucial 3rd down play and have him drop the ball. He is poor route runner with no hands.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone and all you Packers backers can thank CJ for his great hands.

SexyMit
    SexyMit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

Yeah they should be winning the game if it wasn't for CJ

dwaechte
    dwaechte's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 235

He has been very, very off.

That being said, I still think he's a perennial Pro Bowler down the road.

pico
    USC ml
    pico's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1634

not if you got the money on the packers i am loving him right now

hanco21
    The Lord of No Rings..AJ Smith Egomaniac
    hanco21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2107

I agree he has the potential but his hands are brutal right now and he is killing the Lions today.

tmac4448
    tmac4448's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by hanco21 View Post
    How many times are the Lions going to go CJ on a crucial 3rd down play and have him drop the ball. He is poor route runner with no hands.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone and all you Packers backers can thank CJ for his great hands.
    The lions are having more problems then just CJ. Getting sacked is hurting their drives just as much.

cartay
    cartay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

Maddening!

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4579

It looks like Calvin made a adjustment on his hands in the 2nd half. He has made some great catches in the last few drives.

roasthawg
    roasthawg's Avatar Become A Pro!

his hands aren't his main problem, his back is...he looks to be in a lot of pain every time he takes a hit. hopefully this doesn't turn into a tracy mcgrady type of injury that plagues him throughout his career...he looks like a stud!

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4579

Quote Originally Posted by roasthawg View Post
    his hands aren't his main problem, his back is...he looks to be in a lot of pain every time he takes a hit. hopefully this doesn't turn into a tracy mcgrady type of injury that plagues him throughout his career...he looks like a stud!
    I know it, because coming out of Georgia Tech he was touted at being a wide receiver that goes after the ball and has good hands.

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

I saw CJ make some spectacular catches earlier this season, so the injury is probably messing with him. He should be a great player if he can get himself together and get through whatever injury is bothering him.

sikballplaya24
    sikballplaya24's Avatar Become A Pro!

Calvin Johnson is going to be one of the best reciever in the league. He could of caught many of those passes but were bad non calls by the officals(aka the TD pass which his right hand was interfered by bush), well anyways at the end it all works out packers - 3 , but hey, take LSU and TEXAS tomorrow.