ChuteBoxe
    27+1 = 2011
    ChuteBoxe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 228

Turkey Day Plays

These are my plays for the infamous Thanksgiving Day 07 games. I normally post picks on another msg board, and people are very happy with me this season(so far, lol). Anyways, I figured I'd try it here. Every week I normally put my own money on my picks, unlike some other people at other forums. So if anyone takes my advice, and they lose, we lost together. lol. This week however, I lost huge on blackjack, and then had a little funding problem with my SB, after trying an alternative deposit method, instead of money transfer. In other words, if I don't win the 1:00PM game, I can't play until after the weekend. Bad day @ work + playing BlackJack online =

My lines are acurate as of 4:10 AM @ BetJamaica.com.

• Green Bay -3.5: I bought the point, and have the Packers -2.5 @ -135. 1 Unit.
    • Dallas -14: Also bought the point and have Dallas -13 @ 135. 2 Units.
    • Indianapolis -12: Bought 2 Points and have the Colts -10 @ 150. 4 Units
    • Indianapolis -41: Over @ -110. 1 Unit.
    Last edited by ChuteBoxe; 11-22-07 at 03:15 AM.

rmcaj
    rmcaj's Avatar Become A Pro!

The Lions being in there first meaningful Thanksgiving Day game in years has the Lions with the points all over it.

The Clemens kid for the Jets looks to be decent and I don't think Dallas will take this one by 14, I See them winning this game by 10 with a late TD to seal it.

Colts minus the points is money, however If you need the GB game to come through in order to have action on the rest here it looks like you will be betting after the weekend.

ChuteBoxe
    27+1 = 2011

So far, so good. Let's go Colts!

Mr Nuts
    Mr Nuts's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sweet good job so far!

Mr Nuts
    Mr Nuts's Avatar Become A Pro!

lets go colts

ChuteBoxe
    27+1 = 2011

Great Day! I now have a couple thousand more reasons to be thankful! lol. I did miss out on USC tonight because I didn't have anymore money in my acct. Was thinking about doing the IF Bet, but I changed my mind at the last minute. Maybe I won't need to deposit anymore after this weekend after all. I'm going to play Pags' Saturday plays, take 3 on Sunday (not sure who yet), and progressively bet Utah's 3 game road series @ Detroit, New York, and Philly and cut it when I get a win (probably either the 2nd or 3rd game). Hope everyone had a great holiday, and I hope these next few days goes as good as today for not only me, but everyone else!

babaoriley
    babaoriley's Avatar Become A Pro!

Congrats on the nice day. A Happy Thanksgiving indeed.

ChuteBoxe
    27+1 = 2011

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Nuts View Post
    Sweet good job so far!
    Quote Originally Posted by babaoriley View Post
    Congrats on the nice day. A Happy Thanksgiving indeed.
    Thanks a lot guys!