beaneaters
    beaneaters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2031

Beaneaters Thursday plays

45-32 ATS this season

Two units
    Dallas -13.5. I think Dallas had their scare last week, and will undoubtedly be aware of what the Jets did to Pittsburgh. Romo and the second-ranked pass offence should be able to have their way with the Jets 21st ranked pass defence.
    I also believe in a Jets letdown after earning such an emotional upset victory over the Steelers.

Indianapolis -11. The Colts can't remain as bad as their last two games, while the Falcons easily can. Indy is ripe to be had, but not by a team like Atlanta. Addai helps take the pressure off Manning, and the banged up Colts begin to reassert themselves again.

One unit
    Detroit +165 on the moneyline. There are all kinds of reasons to take Green Bay, especially their ability to carve up the Lions secondary. But Detroit managed to keep a decent Giants offence to 16 points on Sunday, and Kitna is due to break out again at home. I'm going with the intangibles of a Thanksgiving Day clash, rather than the numbers. Sometimes you have to follow your gut.

One unit
    New York and Dallas, under 47.5. Be warned I'm only 13-19 picking totals this season, but this number seems awfully high given the Jets enimac offence.

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

On you with Indy, good luck.