bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Jets Boobs At Jet Games

These damn media outlets just had to ruin a good thing like this. Come on if I'm going to pay some outrageous price for a Jets ticket, and their down 35-10 late in the 4th quarter. How do they expect me to stay in the stands and buy concessions and have not have some real entertainment.

JETS BOOBS AT JET GAMES

By TODD VENEZIA and Post Wire Services

November 21, 2007 -- Fans of the 2-8 Jets have found something to make them smile during all the futility at Giants Stadium this year - but it's something that's giving New Jersey officials hot flashes of rage.

Gang Green backers have reportedly begun a tradition of turning each halftime into Mardi Gras by shouting catcalls at female fans and demanding they flash their breasts.

The ribald fans have even turned one of the pedestrian concourses at Gate D into a makeshift Bourbon Street, where they gather during each game for a peep show.

"Where people have been caught exposing themselves, they have been evicted from the stadium and often arrested," said State Police Sgt. Stephen Jones.

zootiehead
    zootiehead's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

I heard about this today. Where's the youtube video, dan?

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

They took'um all down already Zootie.

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Its not all fun and games, New York fans have always crossed the line especially when you bring a good looking girl with you. There are so many nasty drunks there, except for the guys there with family or the opposing teams fans.

I have been to many NFL stadiums and I would rank New York fans right at the very bottom next to Philly fans.

sharktank1
    sharktank1's Avatar Become A Pro!

And what about the infamous Raiders "Black Hole" section of fans?