Let's break this one down.

Whose taking the Eagles moneyline.

dwaechte
    dwaechte's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 235

Where is this out already?

Illusion
    Illusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bookmaker and The Greek that I know for sure.

Patrick McIrish
    Patrick McIrish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 115

Not sure about ML but I am taking the Eagles.

stump
    stump's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 108

i'd take a shot on the Eagles +22

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

ill lay the points . . . its not my style of betting but this NE is an exception

Dark Horse
    Deus Ex Machina
    Dark Horse's Avatar Become A Pro!

They'll win by 40 again. Pats are free money.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4651

If McNabb is in, it is around -18.

With McNabb out, its is around -22.

That is just sad, and sick. Regardless, I am staying away.

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

McNabb is day to day with ankle & thumb injuries. He's so streaky anyway who knows what kind of performance he'd have.

We know Bill is going to play for this kind of win, he does not sit on leads or adjust the gameplan until deep in the 4th quarter. This is a very tough spot for Philly on the road under the Sunday Night Lights. I can say with certainty that NE will cover the spread at some point during the game, might be a backdoor situation for Philly though.

Still that's too many points to take, but I'd be just as uncomfortable playing against NE. Philly isn't a contender in this game, they'd need to get pretty lucky to cover let's be honest.

louis
    louis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 431

I'll pass on this game

I took Buffalo for last night, and got murdered, though I won other bets such as Washington. One mistake I made, the line obviously should have been more than -16 on the Buffalo game, I figure -20. Pats scored 50 points playing flawlessly and Bills made a lot of mistakes, coughing up the ball and blowing coverages. Bills were a team that did not allow that many points on defense, and the Pats punted only once.

Pats will not always play flawlessly, so you can't give them 40 points. But, now you have Philly, and they are a little better than Buffalo, but not that much better. The Bills were not allowing that many points this season. The problem is stopping the Pats offense, and I don't see how Philly is that much better at it. They are going to play the Pats in New England, giving the Pats even more advantage.

From what I have seen I think the 22 points is about right for the game. It looks like the oddsmakers have raised New England's power rating a lot from last week, as they should. If the Bills had come within 16 of the Pats last night, I think this spread with Philly would only be about 17.
    Last edited by louis; 11-19-07 at 11:32 PM.

Illusion
    Illusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

I heard this opened at 23.5 in Vegas. Looking at SBR Odds it looks like the Mirage has the lowest line at 22.5 while quite a few have 23.5 hung up there.