Ivan77
    Ivan77's Avatar Become A Pro!

Titans Win easily tonight!!!

Playing the Titans tonight on the money line +105 is one of the easiest monday night games iv'e seen in the last 3 years!
    Titans with the 2nd ranked defense in the leauge and one of the best rushing offenses spells disaster for the broncos

Go Titans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

L.Washington
    L.Washington's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yes, but is Haynesworth playing? If no, then expect Denver to run all over them like JAX did last week. That being said I'm slightly leaning towards TEN, but it's not gonna be a cakewalk by any means, especially with V. Young at QB and the game being in Mile High.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

i like tennessee too but anytime someone posts threads like this about a team winning easy! well that doesnt make me feel any better about a tough monday night matchup. . .

Teasem
    Teasem's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Ivan77 View Post
    Playing the Titans tonight on the money line +105 is one of the easiest monday night games iv'e seen in the last 3 years!
    Titans with the 2nd ranked defense in the leauge and one of the best rushing offenses spells disaster for the broncos

I too like the Titans, but in no way shape or form is it the easiest monday night game even this season. This is a pretty even game for both teams, I'll take the points, but proceed with caution.

Thomasha7
    Thomasha7's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm going with the Titans. Remember what the Steelers did to the ravens a few Mondays ago. I have a feeling the Titans will do the same.

If I'm wrong you can mock me all tomorrow.
    Or even right now if you want. It's just my opinion.

mgcolby
    mgcolby's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 498

I remember what the Steelers did against the Ravens at home. But I also remember what the Steelers did on Monday Night in Denver.

I think Ten wins but people shouldn't disregard the Broncos at home on Monday Night.

HAPPY BOY
    HAPPY BOY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 800

Quote Originally Posted by mgcolby View Post
    I remember what the Steelers did against the Ravens at home. But I also remember what the Steelers did on Monday Night in Denver.

I think Ten wins but people shouldn't disregard the Broncos at home on Monday Night.
    yeah i was on the wrong side of that game. not tonight though Ill take Denver at home -1.

doncal
    doncal's Avatar Become A Pro!

my only take on this game is that points may be hard to come by

alexda[]
    alexda[]'s Avatar Become A Pro!

same argument why pitt #1 ranked rush offense would own denver a couple of weeks ago on mnf and they ended up losing

that being said. go tenn!

idontlikerocks
    idontlikerocks's Avatar Become A Pro!

anybody got the weather `report?

awhitejackson
    Slappin troubles away with the SlapChop
    awhitejackson's Avatar Become A Pro!

lville kid... good luck...I didnt take NE until your thread last night and i won big on them and the over...I liked tennn but switched to denver, but now am back on board with you and everyone else on this thread....I wont hold it against you if I lose lol......GL alll.....

WestsidePete
    WestsidePete's Avatar Become A Pro!

frankly I think teasing either team with the under will get a win tonite...neither team are sound enough offensively to blow the other one out and no way is this an eay win for the Titans...with Young at QB is there ever an easy win?? I went with DEN +5.5 under 45 on my tease play and DEN -1.5 on a another play to win...GL guys

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 292

Take a look at this guy's record. He has only 8 posts but I can't find a single winning pick, baseball, football or basketball!

mgcolby
    mgcolby's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 498

The Titans have only beat 1 team with a winning record (Jax week 1), which is also the only impressive road victory they have had this year. Ten is coming off 3 straight home games and Jax showed us last week that you can run up the gut on them when Haynesworth is out.

The Titans last two road games were a loss to the Bucs and a blown lead victory over the Texans who had their backup QB playing.

The more I look at this game, the more I like Denver.
    Last edited by mgcolby; 11-19-07 at 07:11 PM.

Mr Handicapable
    Mr Handicapable's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

I like Denver tonite! Haynesworth is a beast in the middle and without him I think Denver can run the ball. CB Nick Harper is out as well which will help Cutler find Stokely and Marshall. Denver is only allowing 105 ypg rushing in their last 4 games and I really doubt Vince Young can take advantage of single coverage (4 TDs/10 INTs) for the season! Could be a battle of kickers but I like the Broncos at home. Denver 23 Titans 16

patsfan2727
    patsfan2727's Avatar Become A Pro!

anytime you make a post like this one, the football gods laugh at you from above.....
    if making $$$ betting NFL was EASY, none of us would have a real job...

Thomasha7
    Thomasha7's Avatar Become A Pro!

I guess I have to eat my words on this one.

doncal
    doncal's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by doncal View Post
    my only take on this game is that points may be hard to come by

but then again, points may prove to be readily available