Redchevy
    Redchevy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5697

I don't think Moss is going anywhere. At this point in his career he has the chance to break records, collect rings and be the talk of the NFL week in and out. This is the best scenario for him, he needs this team more than they need him. They've won it all with a hell of a lot less. He's in a very structured, veteran enviorment where it's not all about him. He took a 6 mill paycut to go to NE and re-prove himself and he's already said " It's not about money, it's about winning." I think he's come to the realization that his ticket to the HOF is punched with Brady and this orginazation. I think NE will not insult him with a franchise tag, but sign him to a long term deal for a fair amount of money but no where near what he could get in free agency. Just my observations, but Randy's having too much fun in NE!!!

HAWGMOLLIE
    HAWGMOLLIE's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Illusion View Post
    He completely shits on Oakland damn near leaving them for dead and now he's a saint. He's no saint, he's a fvcking halftard.

So true ...I think he owes 2 years salary back to Oakland for taking those years off. Him and brady are practicly f\*g for each other....f moss.

//

First 12