BLazin20
    BLazin20's Avatar Become A Pro!

Blazin20's Week 11 NFL Picks

BEst STraight Bets
    Cleveland(-3.5) at Baltimore....... Derek ANderson and those weapons on the outside should torch that depleted Ravens defense..... Ravens offense couldn't put up points on LSU's defense there a joke

Tampa BAy (-3.5) at Atlanta .......... Jeff Garcia and the stingy Bucs will roll over ATL by at least 7. COming of a bye, they should be fresh and the Falcons are coming off a win at the corny Panthers.

6 point teasers
    Cardinals (+9)vs Cincy. and COlts(-8.5) vs KC .... I think Warner and those weapons on the offense should be enough to win this game versus the Bengals..... EDGE will have a huge day... but gonna play it safe and say they cover the 9.
    Indy will win big in this game after Peyton threw 6 INT's last week. Also, Brody Croyle is starting and he should be ambushed by their quick defense and the Priest better start parying because COlts will shut down the run with Freeney and stay after Croyle.

Eagles (+5.5)vs. Dolphins ........ Packers(+4.5) Panthers... B West will torch this winless Dolphins team.
    and let's hope DOnovan can keep coming along after a sub-par performance against the Redskins. His job should be much easier against this Miami secondary. ANd plus JOHN BECK is starting, ANdy Reid might not this guy very well being a BYU guy. Favre and the packers will remain on a roll after there defese will give them this game. No panthers offense in this game with an old ass Qb Vinny can't get the job done against a great set of physical corners and tough run D. Packers should win by 10 or so But also wanna play it safe.

Steelers(-4) vs. Jets..... Cowboys(+5.5) vs. SKins.... the tens a lil high so im gonna also play this game in a teaser. I could see it being a 20 point blowout because Steelers are on the COlts ass for that 2nd seed. Jets r so stale on offense and there Defense is very bad. Big Ben and the D roll......
    11 for the boys...I could see that but im also gonna play this safe and use the Cowboys as the real football team in the NFC East. They should destroy this washington team after they handed the game away against Philly last week. Washington is done.

Others game thinking about:
    NYG (-2.5)at DET
    TEN(+2) vs. DEN

Good Luck everyone this week. Please comment on my picks for this and if you like any other games let me know.

xyzky
    xyzky's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

Nice Plays

I like your card except for the last two you are thinking about..

joeygats
    joeygats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 526

dam thats a nice card accept for the giants gl

Crutch
    Crutch's Avatar Become A Pro!

man where do u get your lines from

alexda[]
    alexda[]'s Avatar Become A Pro!

would love to get dallas -.5 lol

BLazin20
    BLazin20's Avatar Become A Pro!

Its a teaser

Deke101
    Deke101's Avatar Become A Pro!

Eagles, Steelers, Packers, Cowboys. I beleive all four will win ATS, however, a nice 4-team teaser should be worth a big bet.

swifty
    swifty's Avatar Become A Pro!

thanks for the picks and good luck ...

joeygats
    joeygats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 526

how much u win today?