Peyton2MarvinN06
    Peyton2MarvinN06's Avatar Become A Pro!

***1st AVATAR play of the year!***Jags -3 and Giants +1 Sunday

The Jags and the Giants are about the only two plays that look good to me this weekend... I played the Giants last night @ +1 for 3 units... Glad I did, I see that the line has gone to -2.5 now! The Lions can't keep up with a team that is all-around better than them... Lions might get their O going a little @ home, but the Giants D should hold up pretty good against them...

I love the Jags in this spot Sunday against the Chargers... I'm sorry, but the Chargers are complete garbage... The Jags looked really good against Tenn yesterday and I think they will carry that over to this weekend @ home where they are always tough! The Jags D looked a lot better yesterday and their offense was really clicking especially with Jones-Drew... Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe Garrard is coming back this week and that should only help! Rivers looked horrible again last night and any decent pass rush bothers him... LT has been very ineffective all season long... He will get his yards a TD or two, but it won't be enough!

I haven't had an AVATAR play all year long! This is the ONE guys! I really feel strongly about this play! GV, I'm rollin with you on your Giants AVATAR play! You are on fire with your avatar plays! Let's see if I can get somethin goin with the Jags!

I'm taking the Jags @ -3(+100) for 3 units now and hoping maybe for 2.5 to add more, but I doubt it...

Last edited by Peyton2MarvinN06; 11-12-07 at 08:43 PM. Reason: Giants line...

Peyton2MarvinN06

Any feedback appreciated as always! I feel really strongly about this play guys! I'm on board with IMGV's AVY play and I think these both are gonna cash! Let's do this shvt!

imgv94
    imgv94's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I have bad luck in Jags games.. But if you love it then I might have to join.

Chargers are no good on the road this season, they used to be good.

Peyton2MarvinN06

Quote Originally Posted by imgv94 View Post
    I have bad luck in Jags games.. But if you love it then I might have to join.

Chargers are no good on the road this season, they used to be good.
    Yeah, I really like this one bud! I feel that the Jags will be able to run the ball fairly effectively on the Chargers and that having Garrard back should open up the passing game a little bit... Jags D is always pretty tough @ home as well!

imgv94

Garrard is key, I don't like the other negro QB at all.

Checkerboard
    Checkerboard's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14473

lol, P2M, you are playing two of the games I am staying away from. The NYG spread seems conspicuous to me, but I'm not advocating Detroit and like, img, I don't touch the Jags. I take 'em; they lose. I take Chargers; Jags win. I have bad blood with that team, lol . . . Best of luck this upcoming week!

imgv94

If I bet the Jags that will probably jinx you bud. I've had it bad with this team for over 3 seasons.

Sides Totals.. It don't matter.

tblues2005
    tblues2005's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7184

With the Rams winning their first game they could easily beat the 49ers this coming weekend but there is no line up for that game as of yet. I am kind of surprised that you don't like them this weekend!

Peyton2MarvinN06

Quote Originally Posted by tblues2005 View Post
    With the Rams winning their first game they could easily beat the 49ers this coming weekend but there is no line up for that game as of yet. I am kind of surprised that you don't like them this weekend!
    TBlues,

I do happen to like the Rams this Sunday @ San Fran... Even though the Rams are horrible on natural grass! Honestly, this team plays horrible if they are on field or artificial turf! However, with Jackson having a pretty good showing and Bulger finally getting the ball to Holt, I think the Rams should get their 2nd win of the season and cover in the process!

GV,

Yeah I should probably stay away from this Jags game, but I like Jones-Drew and Freddy Taylor against the Chargers run D! With the spread only being a field goal, I think the Jags D makes the difference in this one... I see the Jags winning by 10 in this one...

SexyMit
    SexyMit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

I think the jags should destroy the chargers. That being said I thought the colts would also. I guess as long as they don't give up a kick off return and a punt return for touchdowns then I think the jags should cover. Because obviously there offense is not clicking to score points and they picked off Peyton 6 times. Worst game of his career by far I think and they even had a chance to win at the end. Led them on a very good drive at the end so Vinitari could SHANK one. Jags have very good defense and are at home so I will take the Jags along with you P2M. GO JAGS!!!

B1GER1C828
    Bostoneric
    B1GER1C828's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 318

i tink giants is an easy pic and jags well ill prob stay away from even tho chargers get 6 int's...they did shit wit the ball on off i dn seems like jags is rite play tho

stump
    stump's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 108

I'm leaning towared the Jags,

Crutch
    Crutch's Avatar Become A Pro!

I would say Jags for sure the Giants game scares me

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4651

The Jaguars -3 +105 is my only NFL side this weekend. Lets cash it P2M.