mad
    mad's Avatar Become A Pro!

Early thoughts for next week

What are the early thoughts on next weeks lines?

It's a bizarre start to the week. Double digits or nothing.

prop
    prop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2002

Lions Picks looks like my favorite play right now.
    I have this as a coin flip when running the match ups, perhaps a small edge to the lions if i over compensated for strength of Giants oppoents and under comensated big play adjustments. I kind of got the feeling i was off a little but with the game being a pick figured there was a small margin that was not likely to matter a ton.
    What makes me interested in a coin flip bet though is that the Giants have had a lot of late season collapses and by memory (did not pull it) they don't preform well coming off a home loss the following week on the road.
    While its small sample size the Lions this season have shown they're capable of bouncing back strong after losses.
    At -105 I'm willing to bet Lions here on what statically appears to be a coin flip.

I'm not 100% sold on these picks yet, but am also thinking: Broncos -2.5 (This could get ugly though if Titans all of a sudden preform they way there capable of against poor rush defenses, but they have yet to really capitalize on that this season - they put up the yards but not the points - I'll lean they continue to faiil to translate yards into points as they have most of the season. Right now this is a small play for me - I'll be looking more at it.

I also lean browns -2.5

Its rare that I like a bunch of small favorites so its kinda scary but this week I happen to like them and Yikes 2 of the small favorites are on the road

mad
    mad's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nice picks and analysis prop, best of luck with your plays.

Seems a strange week, with either BIG or little spreads. Struggling to get my head around it at this stage.

prop
    prop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2002

I guess I have some more homework to do.
    Lions +3 -119 looks to good to be true