Peyton2MarvinN06
    Peyton2MarvinN06's Avatar Become A Pro!

***P2M's Week 10 plays***

Well guys, didn't really have time to post last week, but I was on the Lions, Colts, Raiders, and Steelers... Also was on the OVER in the Indy/NE game which was a big LOSER! Was 3-1 on sides last week and 0-1 on totals! I am not one to keep up to date on my plus/minus UNIT wise, but my season record on sides is 21-2-10... This has definitely been my best NFL season by far! Let's see what we have on the slate this week...

1* Lions ML +115
    Still pissed that I bet the Browns UNDER 6 wins for the season rather than the Lions OVER 5 wins, but hey I'll get over it... This Lions team definitely is showing shades of the old school Barry Sanders, Scott Mitchell, Herman Moore days! Kitna has been slingin it, and their Defense has been really impressive! My boy Ernie Sims from FSU has been really impressive and it has been a total team effort... The Cardinals are a FAIR team @ best, IMO... The Cardinals can be explosive @ times, but I think the Lions will hold them in check and be able to take this one by a TD or so!

2* Colts -3
    Hit this one up last weekend right after it came out... I respect the Chargers very much @ home, but I think the Colts will come out focused after a disappointing loss last weekend to the FVCKHEADS! Hopefully Marvin will be back in the lineup for us because Tony Gonzalez is out with a dislocated thumb, Aaron Moorehead can't catch a fvckin pass even if he has stick em on his hands, and Cro Thorpe, who may be pressed into action hasn't played on offense yet this season! However, all that said, the Colts defense is much improved and I think they will slow LT down just enough... Manning and Co. will put up 31 or so and win this one by 7-10!

1* Sticker Play- Bengals +4
    Playing along with IMG and his NFL sticker fun plays! I finally found a machine at a gas station yesterday and just had to pop in 50 cents! Really want to play the ML here, but I'll take getting more than a field goal against the Ravens any day of the week with a decent opponent! The Ravens offensive is atrocious and their defense hasn't been much to write home about either! Rolle is out and McAllister may still be as well... The Bengals really need to get back on the winning track this weekend or their season is probably finished... They are done IMO anyways!

2* 10pt teaser
    Aints -1
    Steelers -.5
    Giants +11

Will probably add another 7pt teaser or somethin depending on how Saturday goes! Lately, Saturdays have not been treatin me very well and have been playin catch up every Sunday!

Good Luck to everyone this weekend!

Last edited by Peyton2MarvinN06; 11-08-07 at 10:44 PM.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4651

Hey there P2M.

I have nothing on the games you listed above, but I will be on the OVER in that Lions at Cardinals game.

Good luck this week.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm against you on your Bengals play this week P2M, however as much as I'd like to roll with you on the Lions this week. Well, I just can't do it.

BOL to you

shrax4
    shrax4's Avatar Become A Pro!

WOW P2M I didn't know you were having such a great season, nicely done. I have Colts -3.5 and don't quite know if I can pull the trigger on the Lions game.

Keep up the good work.

Peyton2MarvinN06

Looker,

I happen to like the OVER in the Lions/Cards game myself! Good Luck!

Dan,

This is just a fun play for me, but I actually think the GALS will pull one off this Sunday!

Shrax,

Thanks for the kind words... Yeah, I know I don't post every week cuz I don't always have time, but I have been just as much down in NCAAF that I have been up in NFL this season! UNREAL!

nevadaside
    nevadaside's Avatar Become A Pro!

P2M,
    GL this weekend, stay away from NCAAF & enjoy your NFL profits.

I've dropped the NFL for the most part & am focusing as much as I can on NBA (freakin racket) now.

I'm sick of these NFL teams quitting at the end of the 3rd.

as always.....

regularguy
    regularguy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hi P2M. I'm on the Colts and Lions.

Can't bet on Cinci.

Peyton2MarvinN06

Quote Originally Posted by regularguy View Post
    Hi P2M. I'm on the Colts and Lions.

Can't bet on Cinci.
    Regular,

Good to hear that you are on my Ponies and the Lions! I'm not real confident on Cincy, but I'm playing them cause thats what sticker popped out the other day! NEVER KNOW!

Good Luck this weekend!

Nevada,

Sorry about u're luck with the NFL this season bro! You will kill em in the NBA, but be careful with that shvt! Some teams just like to mail it in, especially on back-to-backs! I'm sure that your mad capping skills will overcome the stupid overpaid jokers in the No Bank Account league though bud! Hit me up soon!

P2M

Peyton2MarvinN06

1-2 so far today...

What a crazy day! I added the Bears right before kickoff, but it was unposted... Thank god for that win because the Lions and the Saints sure as hell didn't show up today! Shoulda listened to a few of ya and played the Bengals ML today! Lets hope my ponies play well tonight even though like half of our team is out! Should be interesting!

Let's Go Horse!

masr
    masr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5933

GO

Peyton2MarvinN06

Unfvcking real guys! 1-3 today! I can't believe mother fvcking Vinatieri! He hit that kick solid! Fvckin A! I could have made that shvt dude! I used to go down to the Dome with Vanderjagt and kick field goals on Saturdays before home games all the time... He had me hittin fvcking 45 yarders after a few weeks! I know the situation tonight was a crazy one(raining and for the win), but Adam has been the most clutch kicker in NFL history!

On another note guys, I have reason to believe that Dwight Freeney may miss a significant amount of time if not the entire season... I'm really hoping that it wasn't an achillies injury, but it definitely looked serious!

I really believe that 13-3 will get the 2nd seed in the AFC this season with Pittsburgh having to go to New England... I believe that the Colts will finish these last 7 games 6-1 to finish @ that 13-3 mark... PLEASE GOD NO MORE INJURIES!

Sorry to all Colts backers today! Don't give up on this team! You saw how much this team battled with 9, COUNT EM 9 OUT OF 22 STARTERS OUT OF ACTION! This team will get healthy and we will give the Patriots a fvcking game in Foxboro! I still truly believe that!

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Colts burned me too. Not often your QB throws that many interceptions and you essentially lose because of such poor special teams play. You can allocate a good share of blame to Manning, but really a tackle here or there and I don't think the Chargers would have gained that much momentum.

But oh well, things were just sloppy. Hopefully they are close to full health before the playoffs, Freeney down is scarier than Marvin IMO. As great as Marvin is, with Wayne/Clark/Gonzalez/Addai in Manning should be fine.

Hoja Verdes
    Broncos Under 7.5 Wins -105
    Hoja Verdes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 169

hey, at least you didn't get your one winner from a sticker machine.