Bengals @ Ravens (-4.5) ..... 64.55%
    Bears @ Raiders (+3) ..... 52.03%
    Cowboys @ Giants (PICK) ..... 65.13%
    Lions @ Cardinals (-1) ..... 67.71%
    Colts @ Chargers (+3) ..... 52.03%
    49ers (+10) @ Seahawks ..... 54.36%

Machmood
    Machmood's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hey man, Many of your picks are going against the money on most sites, not saying thats a bad thing at all, just pointing it out. I have 2 picks this week that go against you, so i wont say GL, but you record doesnt lie
    Do you bet every game?

laxdjock
    Anyone but the SEC.
    laxdjock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

I'm down with your NYG, Packers, but I'm against you with my other 4-5 games....so I wish you great luck on the first two.

Machmood
    Machmood's Avatar Become A Pro!

how did you come up with your percentage?

nep1293
    nep1293's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Machmood View Post
    Hey man, Many of your picks are going against the money on most sites, not saying thats a bad thing at all, just pointing it out. I have 2 picks this week that go against you, so i wont say GL, but you record doesnt lie
    Do you bet every game?
    I haven't really paid attention to which way the line moves and how the outcomes contrast with the chart. It might be worth it to check that out

I do bet every game although I am thinking of becoming more selective in my plays. I think I'm going to wait tl next year to do anything dfferent though.

The percentage comes from the results of games with the same point spread over the past 5+ years. The higher percent, the more those spreads have been hitting in the past.

BandwagonFan
    BandwagonFan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hey Neps, great work on these Charts. I really apreciate you posting these every week. I've been following them all season and have been having fairly good success...at least with College Football. NFL, not so much.

Anyway, I was wondering if you had any records on whom has been performing well this season? Such as records for Road Dogs vs Home Favs, etc.

Thanks again and GL this week!

swifty
    swifty's Avatar Become A Pro!

GL this week, going with you on all the picks straight up...no points spreads. 0n one of my league I play this one. see how it works out....

icsky3
    I'm always broke.
    icsky3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192

love packers and i really do believe the titans are a fukin Lock this week... GL to ya

nep1293
    nep1293's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BandwagonFan View Post
    Hey Neps, great work on these Charts. I really apreciate you posting these every week. I've been following them all season and have been having fairly good success...at least with College Football. NFL, not so much.

Anyway, I was wondering if you had any records on whom has been performing well this season? Such as records for Road Dogs vs Home Favs, etc.

Thanks again and GL this week!
    Everything is fairly even this year
    I have Home Dogs as 20-21-3 and Road Dogs as 40-41-5. Last year the Dogs ruled.