louis
    louis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 431

Where were the bills -4?

Where were the bills -4? They seemed to have opened at -3 -110, then dropped to as low as -2 -110 today.

Most of the week they were like -3 -120 to -3 -125.

The Bills lost their running back near the end of the game. This is going to hurt them unless he is ok.

laxdjock
    Anyone but the SEC.
    laxdjock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

BetUS.....a crappy crappy book.

louis

Laxdjock, with all respect I'm going to tell you a secret. There are books that are best for favs and books that are best for dogs. If you live outside the U.S., Pinnacle is best for favs. In all cases, take advantage of sbrodds free line service. You are going to find books like Bodog good for dogs. Shopping for lines is just as important if not more important than picking the right side. In fact, any game is a good game to bet at the right line, although this buffalo game I liked at the average line being offered.
    Last edited by louis; 11-11-07 at 04:13 PM.

laxdjock
    Anyone but the SEC.
    laxdjock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by louis View Post
    Laxdjock, with all respect I'm going to tell you a secret. If you want to bet the favorite, use SBR Odds to find you the bets deal which is usually going to be Olympic, Bookmaker, or 5 Dimes. If you want to bet the dog, then use SBR Odds, or go straight to Bodog, if you are still allowed to bet there. For example tonight, Bodog is offering +4.5 on San Diego. That is a great bet. It is not great because the Colts are not that good; it is great because it is a great line. BetUS is also good for dogs, but BetUS has too many payment issues. There are books that are good for favs, and books that are good for dogs. Usually the ones that are good for dogs are not as safe - they may have payment issues. But finding a book that is good for favs is easier. Usually 5 dimes, Olympic, Cris, or if you live outside the U.S. Pinnacle.
    Thanks!

I am limited in who I can use. I will be shopping for a book once I finish my play through (another 2-3 weeks). I use to stick with Mansion (my fav. book by FAR) and play on the exchange. I used bodog here and there, but didn't find it that great for most bets. I'm going to bookmark this and come back when I can move my action.

imgv94
    imgv94's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Quote Originally Posted by imgv94 View Post
    I have a strong feeling the margin of victory in this game is going to be three points.

20-17
    17-14
    13-10

louis

nice call, imgv94. Check out my thread on the Patriots game and let me know what you think on that one!!

First 12