Crayzee
    Crayzee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9053

tonight adjusted spread

on balt is only 10-1/2

does that tell anyone anything?

usually the adjusted spread is a bout 6 to 7 pts more (or less)

laxdjock
    Anyone but the SEC.
    laxdjock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Adjusted spread?

justdoingit
    justdoingit's Avatar Become A Pro!

Where are you seeing that or are you teasing it?

BandwagonFan
    BandwagonFan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I actually did notice the same thing at bookmaker. I have been betting a couple of adjusted spreads the last few weeks and yes, the adjusted spread typically is 6 to 7 points from the spread. I thought that is was very unusual that the adjusted spread was only 1-1.5 points from the posted spread.

I'm not sure exactly what it means, but my opinion is that the odds makers think that this is going to be a very low scoring game and +15 to +16 would be too big of a number.

What are your thoughts on this??

justdoingit
    justdoingit's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BandwagonFan View Post
    I actually did notice the same thing at bookmaker. I have been betting a couple of adjusted spreads the last few weeks and yes, the adjusted spread typically is 6 to 7 points from the spread. I thought that is was very unusual that the adjusted spread was only 1-1.5 points from the posted spread.

I'm not sure exactly what it means, but my opinion is that the odds makers think that this is going to be a very low scoring game and +15 to +16 would be too big of a number.

What are your thoughts on this??
    No im waiting to see it go to 10 before gametime the rain and cold should make it sloppy and a hard hitting 2 teams running alot should make it close so +15 or +16 should be a good bet.

BandwagonFan
    BandwagonFan's Avatar Become A Pro!

+15 or 16 would be a great bet and that is why I think the adjusted spread is only at 10.5. Bookmaker and other books probably feel the same way and are making people tease this game with the over/under to get the +15. That is my opinion on this game and the adjusted spread.

Crayzee
    Crayzee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9053

7-11 bayby!!

gonna bet both teams buy 2 pts each way and go for middle!

pitt -7-150

balt+11-i50