sikballplaya24
    sikballplaya24's Avatar Become A Pro!

Guaranteed MNF SELECTION!

YTD (27-11)
    NFL (7-3)
    VERY STRONG PLAYS (7-4)

MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL

The Ravens are coming off a bye week, which should help them prepare for tonights game. The Steelers are on fire explosive on defense and offense. The bye week should give many starters the time to recover and return this week, such as many of the ravens offensive line. Mcnair should be back in the line-up for tonights game along side Mcgahee. The Ravens has struggled in the few weeks and Ray Lewis criticize the Ravens coach in their play callings. Tonight the Steelers are favored by 9 to 10 points at home. On Monday Night...-9?? vs the mighty ravens??? I dont see the steelers winning by any more than a FG or TD. I KNOW the ravens have regrouped after their bye week and will come in strong tonight on national TV....lets not forget this is the NFL! RAVENS LIVE FOR MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL

TONIGHT: STRONG PLAY = BOLD

RAVENS + 9
    UNDER RAVENS

Furt
    Furt's Avatar Become A Pro!

I might lay off this one. But I do agree with you that 9 points is A LOT of points to give to a team with a defense of that caliber.

I have the Ravens as a 3rd leg of a teaser at +18.5... I'm thinking of laying some money on the Steelers -9 tonight in order to guarantee myself some money. Also potentially middling the game if the Steelers win by 10 or 14 or something along those lines.

Any thoughts? I could use help in this situation. Thanks guys and good luck

Cougar Bait
    2010 Poster of the Year
    Cougar Bait's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3289

I've never done a teaser before just because I think you should have a feeling one way or the other if you are going to bet a game. If you're that unsure, then why bother? I don't like that big number but 3 of the 4 wins by Baltimore are vs. St. Louis, San Francisco, and the NY Jets. These are bottom feeders. I think the number might be justified. If you see the spread move to 8 I would probably lay the points. Also, Baltimore is 1-6 ATS this year. If I decide to play the game, I will go with Pittsburgh.
    Last edited by Cougar Bait; 11-05-07 at 11:41 AM.

WestsidePete
    WestsidePete's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by sikballplaya24 View Post
    YTD (27-11)
    NFL (7-3)
    VERY STRONG PLAYS (7-4)

MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL

The Ravens are coming off a bye week, which should help them prepare for tonights game. The Steelers are on fire explosive on defense and offense. The bye week should give many starters the time to recover and return this week, such as many of the ravens offensive line. Mcnair should be back in the line-up for tonights game along side Mcgahee. The Ravens has struggled in the few weeks and Ray Lewis criticize the Ravens coach in their play callings. Tonight the Steelers are favored by 9 to 10 points at home. On Monday Night...-9?? vs the mighty ravens??? I dont see the steelers winning by any more than a FG or TD. I KNOW the ravens have regrouped after their bye week and will come in strong tonight on national TV....lets not forget this is the NFL! RAVENS LIVE FOR MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL

TONIGHT: STRONG PLAY = BOLD

RAVENS + 9
    UNDER RAVENS

how do you feel about the 7pt tease on this one...
    BAL +16
    UNDER 43

I think this one is good.

Teasem
    Teasem's Avatar Become A Pro!

The only bets I can see here (mind you the Steelers are "my" team, which means I have rose colored glasses, but also makes me feel I have a good angle on the squad), are:

1. Steelers -9

or teasing the Steelers to -2 and moving the total up

It looks simple enough to bet the Ravens plus the points, especially since these games are usually close, but I have a feeling Pitt will win this one by a couple of scores (10 or more); the Ravens don't look good this year, McNair shouldn't be enough of a difference maker tonight. This being said, I hate laying that many points; but I'll make a small bet, slip on my SB hat and head to the sports bar, have some buffalo wings and three or four draws and hopefully ride out a nice division win.

alexda[]
    alexda[]'s Avatar Become A Pro!

pitt hasnt lost at home on mnf for how many yrs now? -10 seems a lot tho

Peyton2MarvinN06
    Peyton2MarvinN06's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hope ya didn't bet the farm on the Ravens tonight! 35-7 @ half! WOW!

Tchocky
    Tchocky's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1086

Nice call...0 and 2. Way to go!