justdoingit
    justdoingit's Avatar Become A Pro!

Is anyone on the under tonight???

Steelers VS Ravens???? Sounds like a hard hitting field position game. Looking at the under anyone else giving this a look?

laxdjock
    Anyone but the SEC.
    laxdjock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

36 at my book.....maybe. I think I may just play quarters, we'll see.

justdoingit

I might either take the under or wait till game time hope to get the line at +10 for Baltimore i think they might put something together and i dont know which Pitt will show up.

Furt
    Furt's Avatar Become A Pro!

36 is a very low number... I don't like taking the under in games with a number that low. A few big plays or a couple turnovers setting up easy points... Don't forget, these are two defenses that can score too. That said, I took the 9ers/Falcons under 37 yesterday and that payed... but barely.

Cougar Bait
    2010 Poster of the Year
    Cougar Bait's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3289

I just looked a the hour by hour forcast on weather.com and it says rain and wind 15+mph. Add that both of these teams like to run, and are good against the run and I think the under might be a good play.

justdoingit

This is what i thought with the BC/FSU game with NOEL dumping buckets had a parlay going was happy until when they came out for the second half with the rain letting up and watched it go down the toilet so might wait a little longer then go over