greek
    greek's Avatar Become A Pro!

lock pittsburgh steelers tonight

lock for savant lock for alexda : pittsburgh steelers lock
    Last edited by greek; 11-05-07 at 07:34 PM.

Doc JS
    Doc JS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

greek,

Don't care much for your use of the word "lock" but I do hope you're right tonight!

Go Steelers!!

greek

9.5: lock only hurts when i pick the l word=loser

All_In
    All_In's Avatar Become A Pro!

lol fking annoying when I see the word "LOCK" fking stupid.)

EGGY6199
    EGGY6199's Avatar Become A Pro!

Gutted you are on this as you are having a bad WK.

I Like the Steelers here. any reason they don't cover people?

sikballplaya24
    sikballplaya24's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by EGGY6199 View Post

I Like the Steelers here. any reason they don't cover people?i

The Ravens are playing horrible on the road. Their offense doesnt know how to get a 1st down which gives trouble to their "explosive" defense. They are held on the field for too long making them very tired. Well tonights game is on ESPN, National Televised game. With + 9 on the boards, thats a little too much to win by on Monday night. I believe Mcgahee will have his way to over 100 yards rushing. Keeping the Defense refreshed and should be a close game till the end. The Steelers most likely will win, but lets remember this is the NFL. The Ravens defense lives for monday night football.

RAVENS + 9 (50 UNITS)

Sportsgirl
    Sportsgirl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 169

Quote Originally Posted by sikballplaya24 View Post

The Ravens are playing horrible on the road. Their offense doesnt know how to get a 1st down which gives trouble to their "explosive" defense. They are held on the field for too long making them very tired. Well tonights game is on ESPN, National Televised game. With + 9 on the boards, thats a little too much to win by on Monday night. I believe Mcgahee will have his way to over 100 yards rushing. Keeping the Defense refreshed and should be a close game till the end. The Steelers most likely will win, but lets remember this is the NFL. The Ravens defense lives for monday night football.

RAVENS + 9 (50 UNITS)
    After a quick check of the time of possession at the half, the Ravens D will more likely be living for an oxygen mask and a cold brew.
    Steelers - and it won't be close.

laxdjock
    Anyone but the SEC.
    laxdjock's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm leaning on the Steel Curtain.....B'more stinks this year and I don't think their defense will be able to hang late, especially with their O chucking the ball around to try and catch up.

I may have a small play here and/or Q's.

The Baron
    The Baron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1179

The Ravens suck and the Steelers are really good. Steelers cover.

Furt
    Furt's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think Greek is just using the word to piss people off... I think he thinks its funny. It's annoying but it doesn't bother me because he and everyone else that uses the word on this site have a horrible reputation of doing just this type of thing. Nobody here is stupid enough to take his picks to the bank just because he uses the L-word. It just makes him look like an idiot, which is somewhat amusing.

However, as far as the game tonight, he could finally have one. I'm going to lay off this one. I think there is a good chance the Steelers will win big but I find it hard to bet against a good Raven defense thats getting 9 points... Personally, I will be rooting hard for the Ravens because I want to see my Browns tied for first, even if its a three way tie. If Ray Lewis can step up and make some big play maybe they can keep it close...

Here's a random thought: how about giving Troy Smith a chance? I mean, I know that there is absolutely no way but it would be fun to see.

Furt
    Furt's Avatar Become A Pro!

per the following statement, please don't take offense, its just a joke:

My three year old nephew has been raised right... When I ask him who is the greatest team, he yells "Browns". When I ask him who sucks, he yells "Steelers". And when I ask him what we hope for when the Ravens play the Steelers, he yells "INJURIES!"...

regularguy
    regularguy's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm going with the greek on this one.

Mannheiser
    Mannheiser's Avatar Become A Pro!

The weather

I really liked the steelers, even with giving up 9.5 points. I think they will win something like 23-9. However, it is supposed to be cold and rainy tonight in pitt. That will have a huge affect on the game. Balls slipping out of the reciever's hands, everyone fumbling, slipping in the field, fg will be harder to make. Now this 9.5 spread scares me. What do you think about the weather effect? Pitt still wins big, or will it be a close game? Especially with the weather, i am thinking the under is the play.

Doc JS
    Doc JS's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Sportsgirl View Post
    Like the way you think, SG!!!!

Sportsgirl

Quote Originally Posted by Furt View Post
    per the following statement, please don't take offense, its just a joke:

My three year old nephew has been raised right... When I ask him who is the greatest team, he yells "Browns". When I ask him who sucks, he yells "Steelers". And when I ask him what we hope for when the Ravens play the Steelers, he yells "INJURIES!"...

He is only 3. Once he grows up some more, he'll know better

laxdjock
    Anyone but the SEC.

The weather is what is troubling my pick....if it turns into a battle of FGs...that makes 9 look like 21.

luciano
    luciano's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by laxdjock View Post
    The weather is what is troubling my pick....if it turns into a battle of FGs...that makes 9 look like 21.
    I live 20 miles from Pittsburgh and I can tell you its beautiful right now. I dont know if my team can cover 9 so Im gonna stay off this game. Baltimore always plays the Steelers tough.

alexda[]
    alexda[]'s Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by The Baron View Post
    The Ravens suck and the Steelers are really good. Steelers cover.
    nicely put

emat
    emat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 654

I don't think the weather is going to be that big of factor. I am not a weatherman by any means, but most of the stuff seems to be passing over PA right now with not a whole lot behind it. Wind forecast has also been decreased to 10 to 15, which is not a factor. I would not call 40 degrees in PA cold either, actually balmy. I don't worry about weather too much unless you have major weather like high winds (25 mph plus), rain coming down sideways or extreme snow\cold. Just my opinion, but don't let weather cloud (pardon the pun) your betting tonight.

greek

thers a lock in every game, you get an l- word regardless of who plays

either i get a loser or i get a LOCCCCCCCCCCCCCCK!!!!!! i dont see what all the fuss is about ,i only lose when i pick the wrong team!
    Quote Originally Posted by All_In View Post

laxdjock
    Anyone but the SEC.

"I only lose when I pick the wrong team"

Classic!

greek

hey fart i mean furt , I ONLY LOSE WHEN I PICK THE WRONG TEAM SO HAHAHA !!

WHICH OF YOU IS THE 3 YR OLD? HES GOT A CURSE OF VIOLENCE FROM HIS DAD ,HOPE HE LOOK S like HIS MOM, NOW THAT WAS FUNNY, PISSED OFF YET? gl greekl
    Quote Originally Posted by Furt View Post
    I think Greek is just using the word to piss people off... I think he thinks its funny. It's annoying but it doesn't bother me because he and everyone else that uses the word on this site have a horrible reputation of doing just this type of thing. Nobody here is stupid enough to take his picks to the bank just because he uses the L-word. It just makes him look like an idiot, which is somewhat amusing.

However, as far as the game tonight, he could finally have one. I'm going to lay off this one. I think there is a good chance the Steelers will win big but I find it hard to bet against a good Raven defense thats getting 9 points... Personally, I will be rooting hard for the Ravens because I want to see my Browns tied for first, even if its a three way tie. If Ray Lewis can step up and make some big play maybe they can keep it close...

Here's a random thought: how about giving Troy Smith a chance? I mean, I know that there is absolutely no way but it would be fun to see.

greek

hall of fame? try to catch marino?= pittsburgh pittsburgh pittsburgh!!!!!!!!! take that savant , alexda , and fart [furt] now thats funnyLLLLLLLLLLLooooooooooccccccccck lock!

Checkerboard
    Checkerboard's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14361

Quote Originally Posted by greek View Post
    9.5: lock only hurts when i pick the l word=loser
    ha ha ha, lol . . . winning is the key to picking a lock and if early indications are anything to go by, it certainly looks like the Steelers are rolling tonight . . .

greek

hope you right mr checkerboard

greek

quit kissin my but alexda you were doggin me now

you on my thread .that i started , shut up and go home----nicley put greek
    Quote Originally Posted by alexda[] View Post
    nicely put

WestsidePete
    WestsidePete's Avatar Become A Pro!

greek...nic locks this weekend my man...I had several with you, wisconsin f*cked up in the fourth....but tonite is done lock it up as a blow out.....ravens are garbage this year

greek

to be honest i had ohio state ,and at the last minute switched to wisconsin and lost ,that was stupid ,my real locks on wednesday was ohio state , buffalo and steelers, thats all i was supposed to pkay , and dont why i picked 49ers ---- BUT NOOOOOOOO IHAD TO GREEDY AND TRY AND GET RICH IN 1 DAY so i really need steelers to get back my mistakes it aint over yet , but iam pretty sure ravens are done GAME OVER GO WATCH HEROES !!!!!!!!!!!!

greek

thank you DR.JUST SUPER GL GREEK

GL GREEK HOPE YOU GET RICH TODAY YOUR OK
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc JS View Post
    greek,

Don't care much for your use of the word "lock" but I do hope you're right tonight!

Go Steelers!!

greek

Shut All In

GOOFY FOOL BY THE WAY STEELERS A LOCK!!!!!!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by All_In View Post

greek

Thank You Mr. Egg

HOPE YOU MADE LOTS OF MONEY
    Quote Originally Posted by EGGY6199 View Post

I Like the Steelers here. any reason they don't cover people?

greek

Thanks Mr Westside And Iam Tryin To Get Me A 350z

HOPE YOU MADE $$$$$$$4
    Quote Originally Posted by WestsidePete View Post
    greek...nic locks this weekend my man...I had several with you, wisconsin f*cked up in the fourth....but tonite is done lock it up as a blow out.....ravens are garbage this year

Sportsgirl

After a quick check of the time of possession at the half, the Ravens D will more likely be living for an oxygen mask and a cold brew.
    Who said that?

It's the Steelers' 75th anniversary and some of the finest players the NFL has ever seen are gathered at Heinz Field to watch the Steelers hand the Ravens their collective asses.

I LOVE FOOTBALL!!!!

greek

Well We Got What 8 Regular Weeks Let And Greek Does No Other Sports -- I Took The Rockets Tonight ,since Their Was Only 1 Game In Nba ---but Greek Only Really Does Nfl , No Hoops ,no Hockey , N0bases Just ,pigskin So You Probably Will Not Here From Me Again Til Sept 08 So No Mo Locks After Weeks - I Gotta Little System For Football But Not For Anything Else I Might Go 7-3 Maybe

greek

yes where your picture ? good play sg

hope you win all season
    Who said that?

It's the Steelers' 75th anniversary and some of the finest players the NFL has ever seen are gathered at Heinz Field to watch the Steelers hand the Ravens their collective asses.

I LOVE FOOTBALL!!!!

12 Last