SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by icemantbi View Post
    I had Pats -5. Could have got a FG after all the scores they ran up this year. Brutal Beat.
    If only there was an extra minute on the clock, grr.

Mr Handicapable
    Mr Handicapable's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

Good game....tough beat for my Colts! I really didn't think we would have a stranglehold on the game like we did with 4 starters including Marvin out for the game. In fact Marvin may be done for the year? Give props to the Pats, they made good 2nd half adjustments and gave Brady some time to throw. Reggie dropped a long ball, Gonzalez didn't hang on to the ball in the end zone in the first half while the Pats made the big catches in the clutch. I don't know why the Colts didn't get Addai going around the ends with the stretch play in the 2nd half? Or the dump offs to Addai for that matter! The Pats LBs are ancient and their lack of speed is really the only hole on that team! I hope we meet again and Marvin is back or the other guys can step up more than they did today!
    Go Colts!!

Teasem
    Teasem's Avatar Become A Pro!

Well Indy, even though you choked that one away, at least you covered

masr
    masr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5933

Nice cover colts...
    Part 2- AFC Championship game

Mr Handicapable
    Mr Handicapable's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

BTW...for all the Patriots bandwagon jumpers that don't know shit about the NFL...I'm glad you lost the CASH!! They're good but they're not the best offensive juggernaut ever. They've just ran up the score on the scrub teams but I hope the Colts get another shot! The 1989 49ers had Montana, Jerry Rice, and Roger Craig in the backfield. That was a unstoppable team! They also had Romanowski and Ronnie Lott to bust you in the mouth too. The Pats are a force in 2007 however, and they have a real shot at 19-0!

dwaechte
    dwaechte's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 235

The Pats made the plays and the Colts didn't. Thank god the Colts got bailed out by the refs or this one would've been over a lot quicker. The NFL seriously needs to do something about pass interference calls. The officials may as well be wearing blindfolds out there.

greek
    greek's Avatar Become A Pro!

its rigged pats obviously the better team beating them at home they made sure , it went under and pats won but didnt cover so depending on the money i know outcome will be diiferent in the rematch at the end of the year!!!!!! cover or no cover colts CHOKED AT HOME WHAT LOSERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by greek; 11-04-07 at 07:25 PM.

curious
    curious's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Handicapable View Post
    BTW...for all the Patriots bandwagon jumpers that don't know shit about the NFL...I'm glad you lost the CASH!! They're good but they're not the best offensive juggernaut ever. They've just ran up the score on the scrub teams but I hope the Colts get another shot! The 1989 49ers had Montana, Jerry Rice, and Roger Craig in the backfield. That was a unstoppable team! They also had Romanowski and Ronnie Lott to bust you in the mouth too. The Pats are a force in 2007 however, and they have a real shot at 19-0!
    I had a $1000 on the under. Pats did screw up my miracle parlay that had 5 winners waiting on the pats -5 1/2 LOL

Redchevy
    Redchevy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5697

Nice win for Colts backers and the under, but WTF? Take the Zebras out and let them call a fair game and it plays true to form!! I hope we see these M'F'er's in NE in Jan. with a fair crew.

First 123