mandy
    mandy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Majestic 7

nyj, denver, n.o., kc, clevland, minn, and buffalo. take these to the bank baby!

theshark
    theshark's Avatar Become A Pro!

mandy you are in trouble

out of your 7 i can see you getting 4 wrong with no problem..you need to re-evaluate your selections are you will be in for a long afternoon.....theshark

mandy

to the shark

that's 4 wins and 3 loses. that's better than your picks you posted. i guess the only one that should be scared is the person following your picks.

theshark
    theshark's Avatar Become A Pro!

what are you talking about mandy i went 3-3 for the day broke out even...you were lucky the saints caught the jags with some key injuries...the saints will have it rough further down the road you can bet on it...the saints have not played a decent team all year....we will see in 4 weeks when tampa bay comes to town....let see if you shoot your mouth off then lol.....theshark

Macdad
    Macdad's Avatar Become A Pro!

Shark!

I would have to disagree about the Saints. They exposed a very good JAG Defense. I watched the game. Saints are back. I think you know what Jags did to Tampa 2 weeks ago with the same injuries.

mandy

to the shark

your the one shouting your mouth off, read the posts. i didn't critizes your picks before the games did I?