SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Getting Sick Yet?

Indy is +6 some places. I'm already on New England, but really, this whole thing just feels wrong. Do I think I'm on the right side? Yes, I do. That doesn't make me feel any better about it.

I can't believe the Colts are catching this much disrespect. I feel good about my bet, but that is just me feeling good about the Patriots covering. Guys are making it seem like Indy is going to roll over and die here.

This isn't the Dallas Cowboys!! This is Peyton Manning, Wayne/Harrison/Clark/Addai/Sanders/Dungy. These are the defending Super Bowl champions at home! Off to a 7-0 start to boot!

I made my bet with a clear head. But the more I think about it, the more my gut gets at me. Perhaps it is the respect I have for them. Or maybe it's all the candy corn I ate tonight, who knows.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm banking on that line to keep going north by Sunday.

Redchevy
    Redchevy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5697

Don't sweat, it your on the right side. News out of NE yesterday says Watsons back and ready to go. Indy's D doesn't have an answer for this years O.

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

It's one game, one bet. Don't go crazy about it.

etothep
    etothep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6826

Quote Originally Posted by crazyl View Post
    Indy is +6 some places. I'm already on New England, but really, this whole thing just feels wrong. Do I think I'm on the right side? Yes, I do. That doesn't make me feel any better about it.

I can't believe the Colts are catching this much disrespect. I feel good about my bet, but that is just me feeling good about the Patriots covering. Guys are making it seem like Indy is going to roll over and die here.

This isn't the Dallas Cowboys!! This is Peyton Manning, Wayne/Harrison/Clark/Addai/Sanders/Dungy. These are the defending Super Bowl champions at home! Off to a 7-0 start to boot!

I made my bet with a clear head. But the more I think about it, the more my gut gets at me. Perhaps it is the respect I have for them. Or maybe it's all the candy corn I ate tonight, who knows.
    i'm with you man, i either want the pats to cover the 4.5 or lose by 20+ to get a taste of their own medicine

here's to catching the good lines on monday rather than waiting for thursday

Peyton2MarvinN06
    Peyton2MarvinN06's Avatar Become A Pro!

The Colts WILL WIN on Sunday! I am not even gonna put any reasoning into why I feel that way... Yes it is very biased, but I honestly feel that the Colts will keep it close until the 4th quarter and one INT or fumble by NE will do them in! I am waiting just before I leave to go tailgate and get drunk out of my mind to make my wager on this one! Gonna hopefully have some on the Colts +6 or +6.5 and will definitely have a unit or two on the Colts ML... The Colts WILL WIN on Sunday! BET THAT!

Who was the one that predicted all along last post season that New England would come to Indy for the AFC Championship?! This guy thank you very much! My ML divisional round parlay with Colts/Pats that almost NO ONE on here thought had a prayer in hell! Winna Winna Chicken Dinna!

I still say that even after the Colts win this game on Sunday that we will not have homefield throughout the playoffs... I still believe that we will lose to 1 or 2 of the following- SD, Jack, Tenn, Balt... I see the Colts going 14-2... Honestly, the best thing in the world would be if New England went 16-0, won their divisional game, and then the Colts went to Foxboro and stomped their ass to take their perfect record away and the Lombardi!

Let's Go Horse!

masr
    masr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5933

Think Colts have PATS number..Pats D lil loose on pass D
    Going W/ COLTS!!

Crutch
    Crutch's Avatar Become A Pro!

ya there is a lot of talk about this game, makes me think there might be an upset

Skankdog
    Skankdog's Avatar Become A Pro!

Look for the Line to move up to 7 tomorrow late afternoon. Big money is going on New England and the books are not ready to take a bath on this one. They will try to get some colts action later to even up the betting hoping one blows out the other to at least get the teasers.

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

hey crazy, roll yourself a lefty, chase it with a shot of maalox and get a good night's rest. sleep in tomorrow, wake up fresh as a daisy and keep the sooner's -21 in your back pocket for an 8pm love tap.
    don't get me wrong, sunday is going to be a great game and there is going to be a lot of excitement. even at home most of the time the patriots are still in a pretty competetive game by halftime but you know what starts to happen in the early 3rd qtr. unless the pats are up 3 td's at this time the indy fans are going to still be up for their team big time.
    this may very well be a field goal at the end and hold on type game but if i had to put my dog (manny) on it i would still have to take the pats to cover 5.5. good luck