Young2Rice's Avatar Become A Pro!

6 Point Teaser for NFL Sunday 11/4

What do you guys think??

INDY +12
    INDY/NE under 62.5
    CINCI + 5.5
    JAGS + 9.5
    SKINS + 2

I HAVENT BEEN HAVING TOO MUCH LUCK BUT MY PARLAY HIT LAST WEEKEND AND SO I HAVE SOME CONFINDENCE FOR THIS WEEKEND.
    MY TAKE ON THE BENGALS WHO HAVE A BETTER THAN AVERAGE TEAM ON PAPER IS DUE FOR A GOOD GAME AGAINST A BILLS TEAM THAT CANT SCORE. THE JAGS DEFENSE SHOULD BE ABLE TO KEEP THE SAINTS IN CHECK AND KEEP THIS GAME CLOSE WITH JONES DREW RUNNING ON THE SAINTS POROUS D. THE SKINS SHOULD BE LOOKING TO PICK UP AFTER LAST WEEKS DISASTER OVER A PRETTY TERRIBLE JETS TEAM. AND THE BEST FOR LAST. BOTH TEAMS ARE AWESOME ON BOTH SIDES OF THE BALL....BUT EVERYONE KNOWS THAT DEFENSE BEATS OFFENSE 8/10 EASILY....SO WITH THAT I THINK THE DEFENSES ARE GOING TO SHUT DOWN BOTH SIDES TO A CERTAIN DEGREE , KEEPING THE SCORE UNDER AND INDY CLOSE BUT NO CIGAR.

WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK???

dwaechte
    dwaechte's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 235

Looks better as a 7-point teaser to me. Not sure why you'd want to move the Skins line to +2, and the extra pint would also help push the Jags over the 10 mark.

Also, I see a NE blowout but if you like the Colts then nothing wrong with that one I guess.

curious
    curious's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Young2Rice View Post
    What do you guys think??

INDY +12
    INDY/NE under 62.5
    CINCI + 5.5
    JAGS + 9.5
    SKINS + 2

I HAVENT BEEN HAVING TOO MUCH LUCK BUT MY PARLAY HIT LAST WEEKEND AND SO I HAVE SOME CONFINDENCE FOR THIS WEEKEND.
    MY TAKE ON THE BENGALS WHO HAVE A BETTER THAN AVERAGE TEAM ON PAPER IS DUE FOR A GOOD GAME AGAINST A BILLS TEAM THAT CANT SCORE. THE JAGS DEFENSE SHOULD BE ABLE TO KEEP THE SAINTS IN CHECK AND KEEP THIS GAME CLOSE WITH JONES DREW RUNNING ON THE SAINTS POROUS D. THE SKINS SHOULD BE LOOKING TO PICK UP AFTER LAST WEEKS DISASTER OVER A PRETTY TERRIBLE JETS TEAM. AND THE BEST FOR LAST. BOTH TEAMS ARE AWESOME ON BOTH SIDES OF THE BALL....BUT EVERYONE KNOWS THAT DEFENSE BEATS OFFENSE 8/10 EASILY....SO WITH THAT I THINK THE DEFENSES ARE GOING TO SHUT DOWN BOTH SIDES TO A CERTAIN DEGREE , KEEPING THE SCORE UNDER AND INDY CLOSE BUT NO CIGAR.

WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK???
    I think you need to put down the crack pipe and turn off the caps lock. Are you handicapping these games or are you like using the force? Never EVER tease across the Zero.

If you want high percentage teasers, tease through the 3 and 7. Three teams qualify so far:
    Green Bay +2
    Seattle +1 1/2
    Buffalo +1 1/2
    Pittsburgh -9 (you actually need a 6 1/2 point teaser with this one. I would wait and see if the line goes down)

I would do a 4 pick 6 point teaser
    A round robin of 3 pick 6 point teasers
    A round robin of 2 pick 6 point teasers
    Last edited by curious; 10-30-07 at 11:52 PM.