Skankdog
    Skankdog's Avatar Become A Pro!

All those on Indy this week!

Good luck,
    I see the Patriots by 14 in this game. Patriots were about even last year with their loss at Indy in the Playoffs. If you think the Colts have a chance here, then bet it. at -4.5 I think this is the LOCK of the Year for the Patriots. This is not hype talking either. Let us see what happens!

MJFtheGenius
    MJFtheGenius's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1176

Not betting on this one but I will be rooting for the Colts, somebody needs to shut up the Pats.

Skankdog

This is not the Patriots talking, that is what I like about this team, they seem to be humble. It is the Media. It is about time to see the cry baby Peyton Manning get back to his usual role. Watch this guy Whine all day on sunday!

White_Tiger
    White_Tiger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

Will marvin Harrison be back in this game for Indy??? that'll be the key.

Skankdog

It is this simple,
    Colts and Patriots were about even last year when both teams were healthy, I do not think it really matters who the colts play. Should be the most hyped up game of the past 10 years!

Cabo
    Cabo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22747

Could be a great game. I just can't see anybody stopping the Pats right now. I like them with an easy cover -4.5

etothep
    etothep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6826

Quote Originally Posted by White_Tiger View Post
    Will marvin Harrison be back in this game for Indy??? that'll be the key.
    i agree...don't want to bet on the game so i can enjoy, but i do enjoy making money off the pats....quite a quandry

NardVa
    NardVa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10509

Last time I checked the Colts don't lose at home. They haven't for 13 games. People say nobody can stop the Pats but it's not like Pats can stop the Colts. It's easy to score 35 plus points every week when the oppnent does nothing on offesne. I think this game will be like the Dallas game but I think the Colts have the ablity to match the Pats point for point and win in the end with Adam Vinatieri kicking the game winner.

Skankdog

NardVa,
    you have some great points there, First I was thinking 14 plus for the Patriots, I will back off that and say Patriots by 13.5 plus.LOL

mgcolby
    mgcolby's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 498

Quote Originally Posted by MJFtheGenius View Post
    Not betting on this one but I will be rooting for the Colts, somebody needs to shut up the Pats.
    Yup, it is horrible to have to listen your opponent talk about how good you are and how much respect they have for you. As opposed to having people leave notes insulting the opposing team, talking trash all week (see Chargers, Dolphins). Yup someone needs to shut that team up, how dare they respect their opponent.

mgcolby
    mgcolby's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 498

Quote Originally Posted by NardVa View Post
    Last time I checked the Colts don't lose at home. They haven't for 13 games. People say nobody can stop the Pats but it's not like Pats can stop the Colts. It's easy to score 35 plus points every week when the oppnent does nothing on offesne. I think this game will be like the Dallas game but I think the Colts have the ablity to match the Pats point for point and win in the end with Adam Vinatieri kicking the game winner.
    Do you think the Pats defense might have something to do with that?

Mr Handicapable
    Mr Handicapable's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

Indy resident and Colts fan here. I'm not sure the Colts can handle the offensive mercenaries the Pats have brought in for Brady but anyone comparing last seasons teams is wasting their time! The Colts are a MUCH improved team from last year. We have the confidence of a world champion, our new corners (Jackson/Hayden) are bigger and much more physical.
    Addai is no longer a wide-eyed rookie but one of the top RBs in the game. Now New England has the weapons to be one of the greatest offenses in NFL history and if they lay 40+ on the Colts and run away then 19-0 if a real possibility. Keep this in mind though...the Colts hung 32 second half points on the same aging Pat D that they have now with the exception of Adelius Thomas. We'll find out alot this weekend but I give the Colts maybe a better shot if we meet in Mid-January in Foxboro with the Boston cold/wind...the better running team has a big advantage!

laxdjock
    Anyone but the SEC.
    laxdjock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

I'm curious to see how much it moves. I would have jumped at Pats -4, but over a TD may be more interesting.

masr
    masr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5933

Liking the COLTS +5
    Think PATS are due!