Dirty D
    Dirty D's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

Sundays 5* Lock of the Year

Just kidding... You guys should know me better than that by now.

I do feel like I have a smart teaser though.

You have wagered $200.00 to win $400.00 on:
    NEW YORK G -9.5 (+7.0) NEW YORK G VS MIAMI
    TAMPA BAY -3.5 (+7.0) JACKSONVILLE AT TAMPA BAY
    INDIANAPOLIS -6.5 (+7.0) INDIANAPOLIS AT CAROLINA
    SAN DIEGO -9.5 (+7.0) HOUSTON AT SAN DIEGO

I originally capped and bet these teams straight up to cover their spreads. I decided to screw around with some teasers and though 7 points was a smart play here. I get the giants and chargers a half point under a field goal and the colts straight up. I also can't see the Jags winning the game (especially by more than a field goal) with MJD and Garard out.

Please let me know your thoughts fellas...

Peace,
    Dirty D

GURU NAMASTE
    GURU NAMASTE's Avatar Become A Pro!

u r fooling your self jax will win by more then 7 points just for safe put something on jax money line

GURU NAMASTE
    GURU NAMASTE's Avatar Become A Pro!

ny giants is ready to let down just think how many people know miami dolphins or ny giants in london 75% ny and people love DA upset .if u watch or hear today and tonint game fore example purdue vs nw 45 sec left in the game time NW no time out why didnt they neee down and run the clock instant they made a touchdown which they didnt need it but that touchdown cover the spread that why. another example ohio st vs pean st if u see pean st made an open touchdown at the end of the game on kickof it didnt help any one but hurt the 10 point teaser and if u watch that play no ohio st player was trying to stop him just because a player like u if u want to win play straigt or money line do not touch par or teser

Tus
    Tus's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like your play on these teams. These teams are a winning team play plus the points you have I am 99.9% sure you will win... GL

Dirty D
    Dirty D's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

Guru Nasty,
    Thanks for your insight but I already had this locked in. Good thing too.

Uh, And your second post made absolutely made no sense. Do you know what a teaser means. How could the last PENN (not pean) st. touchdown affect the 10 point teaser?

Anyways, moving on.

Tus,
    I hope you got a little of the action. I usually do not like the teasers because who wants to have 4 teams to get 2:1 payouts. I just thought the 7 pt teaser fit these teams quite well. In hindsight, I didn't need the tease points for Indy or Diego, but NY and Tampa didn't cover but did with the 7 pts.

Woo hooo...

Peace,
    Dirty D