imgv94
    imgv94's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

imgv NFL Week 8 (YTD: 18-32 -11.72 Units)

YTD: 18-32 -11.72 Units

Pretty bad record huh .. Not trying to make excuses cause I've admitted to bad plays, but turnovers have ****ing killed me this season . Again not making excuses, a lot of good cappers are doing well and I don't want to take anything away from them.

I usually do my best between week 10-14 , I will increase unit sizes between then. I have a plan set out to come out ahead this season. Still plenty of season left.

Here are the plays fades whatever you want to call them

1* Parlay (-117)
    Pittsburgh -3
    New England ML

1* Pittsburgh -3.5 +100

(Bengals were lucky to defeat the Jets last week. Steelers have owned the Bengals in recent history (5-0-1 ATS last six) This Bengals team is worst then the last seasons of Bengals team. Pitt has the better defense and running game and they just lost so motivation is on their side so we shouldn't see them coming out flat like they did vs Denver. Pitt is a good road team.

1* Houston +10 -107

(Chargers have other things on their minds. Texans aren't a bad team, I wish they had Andre Johnson in this one though)

1* Teaser
    Indy pk
    Minn +8

(Indy will win, Minnesota has been in every game this season and I expect another close hard fought battle versus the not so good Eagles. I like the fact that Holcomb will prob start I kind of like him)

1* Teaser
    Indy Pk
    Giants -2.5

(Obvious teaser this week. Miami has no players and will need luck to win. Teaser is a little too obvious though)

Will add a couple more plays when I see the lines I want.

Sorry for the bad showings the last few weeks, I'm doing my best here to switch it around. The last thing that dies is hope and as long as I have patience and do my thing I will be o.k

Feedback always appreciate unless you are scum.

Thanks and good luck this week.
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 03-27-15 at 10:36 AM. Reason: image does not exist

Peyton2MarvinN06
    Peyton2MarvinN06's Avatar Become A Pro!

GV,

Best of luck this week bud! I really like your two teasers with my Ponies, Giants, and the Vikings... I think the Colts and Giants both win by double digits and I think the Vikings will win SU this Sunday!
    Also, like the Steelers play... The Bengals defense is atrocious and they probably were lucky to beat the Jets last weekend! Steelers should roll if their defense shows up @ all... No opinion on that SD/Houston game bud... Chargers have been showing signs of life and will probably be playing with a lot of emotion... I could see them beating the shvt out of Houston, especially if Schaub doesn't play!

I am flying down to Charlotte tomorrow morning... Playing golf for the next 3 days, then going to watch my boys whoop up on the Panthers! Holla!

Let's Go Horse!

Good Luck to everyone this weekend!

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4543

Good luck IMG.

The only thing I have come up with in the NFL this weekend, is the OVER in that Eagles at Vikings game.

Zeroed
    Zeroed's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like Pittsburgh, but i wouldn´t have the balls to take Houston..Chargers will do their best to go on a winning streak now beforel they face Indy. Just my 2ct good luck man.

imgv94

Thanks guys.

Have fun PM. I need a vacation man, it's been awhile.

jon13009
    jon13009's Avatar Become A Pro!

IMGV,

Sorry about OK. State LW, I thought you were there........

Anyway you might want to check out this site - if you don't already know about it. (No, I am not Walter, and the site is FREE):

http://walterfootball.com/picks.php

The guy does decent (sometimes funny) write ups, and he agrees with your TEN pick, but is going with CIN (thought the commnets on Glanville were interesting...) With you recent back and fourth arguments against fading the public with Buddy, I thought it might be amusing for you to see a guy who hates to play with the "public," but will do it if the circumstances are correct.

I have not capped the game yet, but feel PIT is the better team, and should cover as well.

Looks like Bob gave up on the NFL this week. I guess ESPN jinxed him for the year by doing that TV piece.

GL this week.
    Last edited by jon13009; 10-26-07 at 07:51 PM.

imgv94

Thats a good site bro.. Thanks.

ADDING:

1* Rams +3 -105

0.5* Teaser
    Rams +10
    Vikings +8

Will be adding a play on Washington tomorrow but going to wait til the last minute cause I think the line will go up.

imgv94

ADDING:

0.5* New England -14 -120

Wow think there is value here. GL

imgv94

So Far 5-1 +3.45 Units..

Teasers worked out..

imgv94