greek
    greek's Avatar Become A Pro!

Greek Lock Yes I Said Lock Patriots

PATRIOTS BLOW AWAY DOLPHINS BY 3 TDS , it will not even be close gl greek hi mjf genius =mouth just flappin genius

greek

adding buffalo , detroit , houston , phillly ,cinncinnati , giants ,dallas,kc gl greek
    Last edited by greek; 10-21-07 at 10:46 AM.

greek

go patriots lock!!!!!!!!!!! is a lock gonna win

greek

greek lock winner kc marshall

on a roll !!!!!!!!!

strictlywinners
    strictlywinners's Avatar Become A Pro!

hate to break it to you kid but pats didnt win yet miami getting ball back with 2 minutes i smell a garbage td

Anticipation
    Anticipation's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nice call greek

jrcaces
    jrcaces's Avatar Become A Pro!

lol not very hard to bet against the pats.

minet123
    Is JJ a Higher Power ?
    minet123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3753

Great call easy money today

greek

thanks mr mine so far i like jags jags over but not yet

still studying , so dont quote til game time
    Quote Originally Posted by minet123 View Post
    Great call easy money today

greek

jags jags over

gl greek

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Nice picks, greek.

I'll admit, I was skeptical as I was reading your plays last week. Now, I see you're an SBR stud in the making. Keep pumping out those picks! GL

p.s. Don't use the "lock" word around here. Just rubs people the wrong way.

Rollins08
    Rollins08's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Good pick Greek. I think the way you phrase your posts turns a lot of people off but you have a lot of winners.

greek

exactly , iam not here to win friends iam who iam , love me or leave me

i get the job done!!!!!!!!!!!!!and remember they drew first blood !!!!!!!!! i wasnever welcomed because of some fake lock winner named bradley , and the treated me the same way --- i aint he when i say lock i mean lock win or lose ---cant stop usin the word now !!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rollins08 View Post
    Good pick Greek. I think the way you phrase your posts turns a lot of people off but you have a lot of winners.
    thanks mr rollins gl greek

t2wentyfou4r
    t2wentyfou4r's Avatar Become A Pro!

Greek,

If you like your picks, and feel like locks to you. Do it, and show the public what you got. You stated in the past that you don't care what people say about your picks, and yourself. You do care, if you didn't care you wouldn't end most your thread with a warning to anybody who bash you, you will bash them back. This is a free forum for everyone looking for an edge to beat "the man". We are all here helping each other, sharing informations, trends ect..... Your a smart guy Greek. You having a good run in the NFL. I see this. I feel you came on this forum in the beginning and rub alot of people the wrong way. The people out there are not focusing on the picks, or plays, but there paying more attention on what you say, and how you said it. Just stop with all this name calling, calling people out when they don't pick winners. If we all pick winners in every game, we wouldn't be on this forum giving free advise to everybody, instead we would be charging everyone with our 1800 number. Can't we all get along. Good luck to you this week.

pats3peat
    LETS GO PATS
    pats3peat's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nice lock on the pats

greek

thank you my patriot , not sure now [wash?]

redskins got big secondary people good ones,, pats beat everyone twice , but by the points not sure gl greek see mf genius some people like , they treat me nice i treat them nice!!!!!!!!!!1
    Quote Originally Posted by pats3peat View Post
    Nice lock on the pats

greek

alright a potential truce -- i see

check the forum
    Quote Originally Posted by t2wentyfou4r View Post
    Greek,

If you like your picks, and feel like locks to you. Do it, and show the public what you got. You stated in the past that you don't care what people say about your picks, and yourself. You do care, if you didn't care you wouldn't end most your thread with a warning to anybody who bash you, you will bash them back. This is a free forum for everyone looking for an edge to beat "the man". We are all here helping each other, sharing informations, trends ect..... Your a smart guy Greek. You having a good run in the NFL. I see this. I feel you came on this forum in the beginning and rub alot of people the wrong way. The people out there are not focusing on the picks, or plays, but there paying more attention on what you say, and how you said it. Just stop with all this name calling, calling people out when they don't pick winners. If we all pick winners in every game, we wouldn't be on this forum giving free advise to everybody, instead we would be charging everyone with our 1800 number. Can't we all get along. Good luck to you this week.