RageWizard
    RageWizard's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ragewizard Week 7 Pick YTD (-17.8182 UNITS)

Well I actually got a win last week with philly beating the jets in a non-convincing fashion. I'm gonna keep it rolling with
    PIT-3.5 @ DEN for 10 Units.
    Denver is almost as bad as Miami, they barely beat Buffalo on a last second field goal. Then they started a trend of last second time outs against the Raiders. So a couple of plays aside, and they would be right with the Dolphins, and the Rams,for the 1st pick in next year's draft competition, which I still think that Miami will win easily. The Broncos run defense sucks even worse than Miami's and they aren't scoring points on offense. Throw in a good running team like the Steelers and the fact that the record for the Bronco's since the begining of 2006 is 1-10 ATS at home, and 0-5 ATS overall this year and you have all the makings of a good weekend. Really the only thing that will get in the way is the fact that it is a Sunday night game, both teams coming off a bye week and Denver hasn't lost ATS coming off a bye week since 2002.

This year my investment manifesto goes like this. (Originally posted in May sometime.)
    I will be using the traditional 11/10 vig system to score myself.

Preseason -- 8 units however I feel like it.

Total -.3636 Units

Regular season (1) investment per week for:

Week 1
    Eagles -3 at pack land for 8 UNITS loss
    Week 2
    BUF @ PIT OVR 37.5 for 8 UNITS loss
    Week 3
    NYG @ WAS OVR 40.5 for 10 UNITSwin+9.0909
    Week 4
    CAR -3 for 10 UNITS Loss
    Week 5
    MIA @ HOU OVR 43.5 for 10 UNITS[/COLOR] loss
    Week 6
    PHI -3.5 @ NYJfor 10 UNITSwin+9.0909
    Week’s 15-17 8 units each

Total -17.8182 units
    My super nova lock of the moment is an additional 5 units for whichever week that happens to be.

Playoffs 4 plays 2 units each
    Last edited by RageWizard; 10-25-07 at 11:00 AM.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I actually hate to hear your down this much on the season, however I actually am going against you on your play tomorrow. I took the Broncos ML for 1 unit in that matchup.

Checkerboard
    Checkerboard's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14461

Quote Originally Posted by bigboydan View Post
    I actually hate to hear your down this much on the season, however I actually am going against you on your play tomorrow. I took the Broncos ML for 1 unit in that matchup.
    I am on Denver too, but the good news is Ragewizard, that at least one of us will win for sure!

sikballplaya24
    sikballplaya24's Avatar Become A Pro!

3 key players for pitt is back in the lineup for this week game

minet123
    Is JJ a Higher Power ?
    minet123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3753

I tailing you on this one the Broncos are dreadfull this year and Pitt will run all over them late in the game