tab
    tab's Avatar Become A Pro!

Monday night giants vs falcons

Look out for the Giants to take an early lead and cruise thru this game. It helps to play a medicore team like the jets in the previous week. The Giants should not have a let down and are a much better team than the falcons. The falcons will struggle offensively as they missing two starters on the offensive line. Last year the giants ended up sacking Vick 7 times and I predict it may be worst in this game with the immobile Joey Harrington. They will be starting two rookies which is not good news for the falcons QB(s). THe giants should be able to get many sacks. If the falcons struggle offensively, their defense will remain on the field for most of this game. THe giants are getting healthy with their running game this week. The giants do get Brandon Jacobs back this week and he will help with the running attack. Also, the falcons players, TE Crumpler, questioned the coaches play calling against Tennessee. I also did no like the Atlanta coach and his subsituting QB's in the fourth quarter when the Falcons were right in the game. It was a mistake for the Falcons to sign Leftwich and a bigger mistake to bring him into last weeks game against the TItans. THis is the game that will put the falcons out of the playoff hunt early and prepare them for a high draft choice for next year.

paul Mordeeb
    paul Mordeeb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 234

The line is running the Giants way and feel they have a good chance to cover.

What do you think of the Total? Does the bad offensive line for Atlanta make the under more likely?

EGGY6199
    EGGY6199's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by paul Mordeeb View Post
    The line is running the Giants way and feel they have a good chance to cover.

What do you think of the Total? Does the bad offensive line for Atlanta make the under more likely?
    Falcons can pass when Joey is on form and the Giants Secondary isn't good.

Shootout? I would play the over

Rollins08
    Rollins08's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

The Giants usually play to the level of their opponent. I see this being a tight game with the Giants pulling it out at the end.

mshanedub420
    mshanedub420's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Rollins08 View Post
    The Giants usually play to the level of their opponent. I see this being a tight game with the Giants pulling it out at the end.
    your not kidding, the Gaints playcalling is trashhhhhhhh