MJFtheGenius
    MJFtheGenius's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1176

Nfc East

Now that Dallas has proven they are a fruad who do you guys like to win the division. I lean toward the Giants.

moneyplays
    moneyplays's Avatar Become A Pro!

I still say Dallas wins the division. Cowboys and Patriots in the superbowl.

MJFtheGenius

Quote Originally Posted by moneyplays View Post
    I still say Dallas wins the division. Cowboys and Patriots in the superbowl.
    I dont think it will be Dallas, I only see them getting 3 more wins this season, 4 at most.

moneyplays

What's their schedule? I'm too lazy to look it up

mv09
    mv09's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2630

How is Dallas a fraud?

They played well all day long. Romo showed hes not a fluke. Defense got pressure, but no Anthony Henry cost them. Not saying Dallas would have beat NE, but Dallas definetly outplayed my expectations.

MJFtheGenius

Quote Originally Posted by mv09 View Post
    How is Dallas a fraud?

They played well all day long. Romo showed hes not a fluke. Defense got pressure, but no Anthony Henry cost them. Not saying Dallas would have beat NE, but Dallas definetly outplayed my expectations.

I am a Dallas fan an admitting it. Romo is the 3rd best qb in the league, I have no problem with him, but the defense is just flat out awful and garbage. Any team with a decent offense will shred them apart. O yea Anthony Henry aint that good, he is overated cause he has gotten alot of INT's this season but hes average.
    Last edited by MJFtheGenius; 10-14-07 at 06:49 PM.

MJFtheGenius

10/21 MINNESOTA L
    11/4 @ Philadelphia L
    11/11 @ NY Giants L
    11/18 WASHINGTON W
    11/22 NY JETS W
    11/29 GREEN BAY L
    12/9 @ Detroit L
    12/16 PHILADELPHIA W
    12/22 @ Carolina L
    12/30 @ Washington L

MJFtheGenius

above is the dall remaining schedule

mv09

WOW..

You cant be serious.

The secondary looked pretty bad.. consider who it was versus. Moss, Stallworth, and Welker. They also threw about 75% of the time.

Give Brady time to throw and plenty of opportunities and he will tear apart a secondary, especially a depleted one.

I know the Secondary is Dallas' problem, we all know this.. especially when Henry down, but you cant possibly think we are going to lose that many games.

We'll lose 4 games more.. This is an 11-5; 12-4 team in the NFC.
    Last edited by mv09; 10-14-07 at 06:51 PM.

MJFtheGenius

WOW..

You cant be serious.
    Where do you disagree?

MJFtheGenius

They have beaten pure garbage so far besides the Giants and let the pats come in their house and f*ck them up.

mv09

Quote Originally Posted by MJFtheGenius View Post
    They have beaten pure garbage so far besides the Giants and let the pats come in their house and f*ck them up.
    The Patriots have beaten pure garbage as well. Cowboys opponents had 6 wins, Patriots opponents had 8 wins. Thats not a good argument.

Dont punish a team for a weak schedule.

Where do you disagree?
    I edited my post.. check it out

prop
    prop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2002

I still heavily favor Dallas to win the super bowl.

You have them losing next 3. I would be surprised if they don't pick up 2 of 3 there.

moneyplays

Yeah I agree with mv here. I'm not a cowboys fan by no means but I still think they have a solid team and they will win their division. Make no mistake about it. It's not like they have any real winners in their division anyway. This is their year I see it happening.

LargeMouthBass
    LargeMouthBass's Avatar Become A Pro!

10/21 MINNESOTA L
    11/4 @ Philadelphia L
    11/11 @ NY Giants L
    11/18 WASHINGTON W
    11/22 NY JETS W
    11/29 GREEN BAY L
    12/9 @ Detroit L
    12/16 PHILADELPHIA W
    12/22 @ Carolina L
    12/30 @ Washington L
    LOL... You are kidding right? If you really think Dallas will get only 3 more wins. Let's bet some money that they will win at least 5 more games... Pick an amount and see if we can work out something.

MJFtheGenius

The Patriots have beaten pure garbage as well. Cowboys opponents had 6 wins, Patriots opponents had 8 wins. Thats not a good argument.

Dont punish a team for a weak schedule.

I edited my post.. check it out
    No I don't punish the Cowboy's for who they have played, but I watch them play and I see what I see.

Dallas does not have a bad secondary, that is the most overated arguement I hear and can't stand it. Their problem is they dont get pressure on the qb, regardless if we had deion sanders on one side and Champ Baily on the other side, with how little pressure we get on the qb they will pass with ease.

I hope Dallas does go 11-5 but I will be shocked if they win more than 4 games.

MJFtheGenius

Quote Originally Posted by LargeMouthBass View Post
    LOL... You are kidding right? If you really think Dallas will get only 3 more wins. Let's bet some money that they will win at least 5 more games... Pick an amount and see if we can work out something.
    I am not going to put money against my favorite team.

mv09

No I don't punish the Cowboy's for who they have played, but I watch them play and I see what I see.

Dallas does not have a bad secondary, that is the most overated arguement I hear and can't stand it. Their problem is they dont get pressure on the qb, regardless if we had deion sanders on one side and Champ Baily on the other side, with how little pressure we get on the qb they will pass with ease.
    I have to realllly disagree with you. We get more than enough pressure. The Dallas secondary of last year had a bad passrush. This year's with Wade Phillips 3-4 blitzing scheme, its not a problem in my opinioon.

This is the NFC and most teams are terrible. If you think our pass rush stinks, thats fine.. but there is no way Dallas is going 8-8 according to your schedule. Not a chance in heck.

Suggesting that the Cowboys will go 3-7 from here on out is kind of outrageous.

There is 0% chance IN THE NFC barring devastating injuries of course.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Dallas is still the best team in the NFC, let alone the East. To give you an idea of how bad the conference is, they may end up facing a team without a running game (Green Bay) in the NFC Championship Game. Chicago and Seattle showed what they are made of today and I am sill not a Tampa believer.

EGGY6199
    EGGY6199's Avatar Become A Pro!

Don't agree I think Dallas are over rated as that D isn't good enough.

The Pats are great as they have a D which gives Brady loads of ball. the Colts only became a true winner when their D improved.

I reckon the Redskins can still run Dallas close, If Gibbs decides to kick Field goals instead of taking cash payments. Skins dominated Green Bay just lost on some big plays.

Giants can move the ball and that D for 1 to 2 quarters can play well. But like me no stamina.

The Pack if they could run would be a force but without that a good D like the skins shuts them down.

Seattle are just not as good as they used to be.

Tampa have the game to beat Dallas. I just don't see Dallas iin the Superbowl.

Go skins

Doc JS
    Doc JS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

The only thing that yesterday proved, to me at least, is that NE (and Indy, at least until they play) are at a completely different level than everyone else in the league.

Dallas is not a "fraud", and certainly not in the NFC. They're just not as good as New England. No shame there, really.

area51steve
    area51steve's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think the redskins are a team not to sleep on. In the end it will come down to Dallas and Washington. I think the skins make a run but Dallas still comes away with the nfc east.

Thomasha7
    Thomasha7's Avatar Become A Pro!

10/21 MINNESOTA L
    11/4 @ Philadelphia L
    11/11 @ NY Giants L
    11/18 WASHINGTON W
    11/22 NY JETS W
    11/29 GREEN BAY L
    12/9 @ Detroit L
    12/16 PHILADELPHIA W
    12/22 @ Carolina L
    12/30 @ Washington L
    Here's my take on this whole Dallas Mess. TO has still not blown his top. Let's make no mistake about it. At some point he will. I promise he will. When he does that will not help. Ok enough about TO. As for the Minnesota game. They can run the ball, and I can see them winning that game. Philadelphia can also run the ball, and pass. I can see Philadelphia winning that game. The Giants can pass rush, and can blitz. But thats a rivalry game so I'm 50/50 on that game. Washington, yes they could have won the game against Green Bay yesterday, but I don't think they beat Dallas when it comes to game time. Especially since it's in Dallas. As for the Jets, I think Dallas can beat them. As for Green Bay I don't want to bet against my own team, but I think when it comes down to it they will beat them. Unless, and this is a big unless. Green Bay can get somewhat of a running game. 50/50 on that one to. As for Detroit, they have done ok, but by the time this game rolls around, Dallas will beat them. Philadelphia again. With this game being in Dallas I say Dallas remembers it's loss to them earlier, and will win this game. As for Carolina, if for some reason they get it going with Testaverde, the Panthers could win at home. Loss for dallas. And lastly I think that the Skins will need a win to make the playoffs, and with them being at home will pull out a win. Win for the Skins.
    With all that being said, I have them going 4-4 with two 50/50's. So well split the 50/50's, and give them 5-5. When the season ends I think Dallas will be 10-6. And that's being generous. If TO doesn't blow things up there to bad. If he goes off like I know he will. Dallas could very well end up 8-8.

Just my take on the whole Dallas thing.

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Don't bury Dallas, yet. They play in the NFC. The entire NFC is mediocre. Nobody in the NFC scares anybody. The NFC East is the strongest division in the NFC, but Dallas has the lead in the division. Dallas is about equal in talent as every one else in the division.

MJFtheGenius

Dallas is bad, and it will show

abacus30
    abacus30's Avatar Become A Pro!

Dallas is guaranteed 9 wins no matter what... 11.5 is a fair over/under.