jdub
    jdub's Avatar Become A Pro!

Jacksonville vs Houston any ideas

Houston missing Andre Johson its at Jacksonville and they have only allowed an averaged 46.3 rushing yards in their last 3 games. I thnk Jacksonville minus 7 a good bet. Cool stat on this one Garrard has not thrown an interception this whole season and has a passer ratin exceeding 100 in three consecutive games

Red Man Spit
    Red Man Spit's Avatar Become A Pro!

I bet this game Monday a Jax -6', and it is my best bet for this week. Houston in their history has always played Jacksonville tough, and swept both games last year. I believe standing tall at 3-1 in the first 5 weeks and a hated foe coming to town, Jack Del Rio is gonna be ALL BUSINESS in devising a game plan similar to their drubbing of the Colts last year. Jacksonville rolls 24-7 IMHO.

moneyplays
    moneyplays's Avatar Become A Pro!

I see Jones-Drew having a great game. He did well last week and is due for an even bigger game. I think they will cover pretty easily here.

imgv94
    imgv94's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Have Houston +14.5 in my teasers and love what I have. This game has historically been close. Houston has one of the better QBs in football now.

jonmic
    jonmic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9062

I feel Houston can cover this one, should be a good game to watch.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

I think there is only one way to play this game...UNDER.

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Texans plus the PTS & Texans ML. For whatever reason, the Texans always play well against the Jags, winning four of the last six straight up. This year's Texans squad is the best one they've fielded, so I'll go with that trend continuing.