LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

NOW I Think Cowboys Have Value at >>>

+6.5 -115 at Bodog

Cowboys just got caught looking ahead Monday, and at least they have 2 quality wins vs. Giants (Home) and Bears (Road).

Yes, Patriots are best team in football and they will win the Super Bowl, but fact remains that the five teams they beat have a grand total of seven wins.

For this one game only, I think that the Pats are at a conditioning disadvantage, having yet to be challenged due to a weak sked.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4639

I am not betting the game, but this seems like a spot the Patriots will lose outright. I wouldn't be surprised to see the Cowboys win this game straight up.

abacus30
    abacus30's Avatar Become A Pro!

I wrote this earlier on the Romo thread, but it seems appropriate here too:

It will be closer than most think. The same thing was said last year when the undefeated Colts rolled into Dallas and got their asses handed to them, giving them their first defeat in forever. Dallas sees this as their superbowl of the regular season and believe nobody is giving them any respect. They'll come out a lot more focused this week... and probably lose by a FG.

Thomasha7
    Thomasha7's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    +6.5 -115 at Bodog

Cowboys just got caught looking ahead Monday, and at least they have 2 quality wins vs. Giants (Home) and Bears (Road).

Yes, Patriots are best team in football and they will win the Super Bowl, but fact remains that the five teams they beat have a grand total of seven wins.

For this one game only, I think that the Pats are at a conditioning disadvantage, having yet to be challenged due to a weak sked.
    I agree the patriots are a good team. But are you sure you want to say already at this point in the season that there going to win the Super Bowl???

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Everyone keeps saying the Cowboys got caught looking ahead. Let me ask you a question. How many points did the defense give up? 3. Again? 3. The 'Cowboys' did not get caught looking ahead. Tony Romo maybe, because he played terribly, but if he throws even 3 of those 5 interceptions, the Boys cover. The Bills had 5 interceptions and a fumble recovery and STILL lost the game, that speaks a lot about how poor the offense is.

mv09
    mv09's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2630

I'm a Cowboys fan, but Im still on the Pats. I dont have any trust in Romo to put up 30 points if they take Witten away (which they will). The entire offense has predicated on spreading the field and getting Witten open. He wont be vs a Bill Belichick offense.

I also question why Julius Jones continues to start. Everyone in Dallas, EVERYONE, knows Marion Barber is much better than Julius, yet Julius continues to start.

Julius got on my bad side when I heard that smokes like half a pack a day. How the hell could a running back run like a RB does with a black lung. Disgusting.

The Cowboys really havent good on defense vs the Giants. Didnt look good till the 2nd half on both sides of hte ball vs the Dolphins. Looks sloppy and undisciplined vs the Rams, Looks terrible vs Buffalo. Talent bailed them out, but it catches up with them this week. The cowboys defense has looked real good the past 2 games (3 pts in 2 games, but it came vs Buffalo and St Louis; the 2 worst offenses in the NFL).
    Take Pats 34-10.

Dark Horse
    Deus Ex Machina
    Dark Horse's Avatar Become A Pro!

I don't play this game either, but I don't see the Dallas magic. To me Dallas is at the level of the Giants. Sometimes things click for them, other times they are misfiring on all cylinders. When they enter the field they don't 'know' that they're going to play well. When the Pats come out of the tunnel they expect to dominate.

TO is overrated. Drops balls right, left, and center. Someone like Arizona's Fitzgerald is far superior to him, but doesn't get nearly the publicity.

Only way to take out the Pats is to destroy Brady. Take his head off. I'm surprised that he's never had a serious injury. Matter of time?

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Mv,

I agree with you. I'm always calling for them to get Barber involved earlier. I understand wanting to have a two back attack, but personally I think Barber needs to have a majority of the carries. Let Jones have the ball when Barbers tired or for occasional variety, I simply think Barber is a much more dominating back, and think defenses dread facing him more.

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think any perceived lack of respect that you might believe will "will" the Cowboys to play better is counter balanced by the fact that the Pats have been playing with a chip on their shoulder ever since the Spygate thing broke. Cowboys may take this as their "super bowl" but I would guess that the Pats relish the opportunity to smack down the NFC's perceived best team. I still think anything under 7 favors the Pats. I still haven't seen this line higher than 5.5 for the most part.

moneyplays
    moneyplays's Avatar Become A Pro!

I may be wrong with a lot of things in my life but this is not one of them. I watch almost every nfl game and I study both sides of the ball looking for that one game where I can lay down huge money and walk away a winner. I got carried away in the beginning of the season and lost some money by being sloppy thinking I couldn't lose.

Anyway, I would be willing to bet my life that the pats win this game by at least two touchdowns. Too many things point me to the pats. I don't care who the pats have played so far. That means nothing to me. The pats are a seasoned team and can raise their level of play to match anyone in the game. Did anyone predict the pats to roll the chargers? I bet most of you were on the chargers that game.

The one thing I will tell you guys is this. The pats defense is better than their offense. I'm dead serious. No joke. There is so much talk surrounding moss and their offense and their defense is overlooked. They have the best defense in the nfl. I don't care what numbers/stats you give me. I truly believe this and we will witness this on Sunday.

Bill is not stupid. He has shut down some of the best QB's of all time. This includes Manning, Marino, Montana etc. Do you really think Romo is the exception to this rule? I do not think so. He's a great QB I'll give him that. How do you stop Romo? You don't let him out of the pocket. Simple gameplan. The patriots know this and will keep him contained with their fast lb core.

This game is an easy one. Pats will show why the cowboys are the most overrated nfl team in america. They are americas favorite team and they don't stand a chance against the pats. It doesn't matter if it is home or away. Brady will pick the cowboys D apart. Way too many weapons on offense. Morris and Watson will be the X-factor.

Final Score:
    Pats 35
    Dallas 17

Good luck with the rest of your bets.

mp

austintx05
    austintx05's Avatar Become A Pro!

actually the best team in the NFL is the Indianapolis Colts

jonmic
    jonmic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9062

Too early to tell which team will win the Super Bowl, but after now Dallas looked so shitty Monday you'd expect this line to open higher then what it did. I feel this is a game where Dallas could easily win outright. I'll be on Dallas for this one.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

As ironic as it seems, I feel that the Patriots have a better shot of losing this game in Dallas than they do of losing to the Colts in Indianapolis in a few weeks!

No, I do not think that Dallas is better than Indy, and I do in fact feel that the Colts are the second best team in football. It is just the way the game situations came up. The Pats may be overconfident this week, and they could be walking into a buzz saw when challenged for the first time this year vs. a Dallas team that has probably been game planning for this game for two weeks (hence,,,Buffalo performance).

On the other hand, Pats will be fully motivated at Indy by revenge after letting 21-6 lead slip away in AFC Championship game last year. Pats are better than Colts this year because of better running game and far superior defense. They are even comparable in passing game now that Brady has more weapons.

HAPPY BOY
    HAPPY BOY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 800

Think the Cowboys get exposed by the Pats, D will fraustrate Romo.

NardVa
    NardVa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10509

Quote Originally Posted by abacus30 View Post
    I wrote this earlier on the Romo thread, but it seems appropriate here too:

It will be closer than most think. The same thing was said last year when the undefeated Colts rolled into Dallas and got their asses handed to them, giving them their first defeat in forever. Dallas sees this as their superbowl of the regular season and believe nobody is giving them any respect. They'll come out a lot more focused this week... and probably lose by a FG.
    The difference between the Colts going to Dallas last year and the Pats going to Dallas this year is the Pats can stop the run. Last year the Colts were dead last against the run until the playoffs.

MJFtheGenius
    MJFtheGenius's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1176

Dallas has value, I will play small on them.

cashflow50
    cashflow50's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

You hit it right on brother!!!!!!!!Dont count out the colts.

I think dallas keep this close.

Quote Originally Posted by austintx05 View Post
    actually the best team in the NFL is the Indianapolis Colts

cashflow50
    cashflow50's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

dont get me wrong but Dallas has speed at LB

Quote Originally Posted by NardVa View Post
    The difference between the Colts going to Dallas last year and the Pats going to Dallas this year is the Pats can stop the run. Last year the Colts were dead last against the run until the playoffs.

13th Street
    13th Street's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 73

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    +6.5 -115 at Bodog

The teams Dallas has beat have combined 6 wins.
    Giants 3-2
    Miami 0-5
    Bears 2-3
    St. Louis 0-5
    Buffalo 1-4

Real power-house teams the Cowboys are beating...Huh?

Pats would WAX any of those teams! Already have with Buff.

Take the Pats. They will win the game.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm sure glad I'm not the only one in the world that like the Cowboys tomorrow LT.

We both know if Dallas would have played even halfway decent in there win against Buffalo, this line would have probably have been maybe 3- 3.5 points when it opened. Now were getting 6-6.5 range.

I'll bet the books will be on there knees praying that Dallas covers this game tomorrow. I mean not only will this game most likely be a big public play, but it could very well effect the superbowl odds if these two teams happen to make it there.

OrionSky
    OrionSky's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

I would like to see Dallas and TO's ego go down - let's see who the REAL #81 is...

I'm with the Moss!!

mv09

the only guys who think the Colts are the best team have Colts icons. Just saying..

Doc JS
    Doc JS's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Horse View Post
    I'm surprised that he's (Brady) never had a serious injury. Matter of time?
    He's, obviously, a lot like Manning in that regard.

He's got good pocket awareness. He can more around in the pocket enough to avoid a lot of the pass rush.

He's a good student. He usually knows where the blitzers are coming from. He knows where his hot read is. He doesn't hold on to the ball.

And the Pats offensive philosophy usually doesn't put him in harm's way.

Doc JS
    Doc JS's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by mv09 View Post
    the only guys who think the Colts are the best team have Colts icons. Just saying..
    There may be something to that but I do think there are a fair number of people, myself included, who have the: "They're the champs until someone knocks them off" mentality.

Right now, they're the defending Super Bowl champions and they're undefeated. Are the Patriots better? Maybe. But you'll have to wait until they play in the regular season and probably again in the playoffs before we KNOW who is really best.

B1GER1C828
    Bostoneric
    B1GER1C828's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 318

pats win by 12-15

MJFtheGenius
    MJFtheGenius's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1176

Quote Originally Posted by 13th Street View Post
    Giants 3-2
    Miami 0-5
    Bears 2-3
    St. Louis 0-5
    Buffalo 1-4

You are an idiot, you act like the Pats have beaten better teams. Everyone becomes dumber by reading each word of your post.

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

The Patriots are clearly a superior team. I've never seen a more lopsided contest between two 5-0 teams. Take the Patriots every way that you can. Patriots should roll easily.

tblues2005
    tblues2005's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7184

I think the Pats look lopsided here also but you never know about turnovers that can make a huge difference in any game, if Dallas don't get many turnovers in this one the Pats should win easily.

mv09

Quote Originally Posted by 13th Street View Post
    Giants 3-2
    Miami 0-5
    Bears 2-3
    St. Louis 0-5
    Buffalo 1-4

Thats a horrible argument.
    Cowboys opponents have a combined 6 wins
    Patriots opponents have a combined 7 wins.

B1GER1C828
    Bostoneric
    B1GER1C828's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 318

ya but its the fact people keep saying pats opp only got combined 8 wins or w/e when cowboys only got combined 6...so if people werent so retarded they would stop using that as their arguement u cant use it..if u look at other stars..pats r the better team hands down.