LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

New England/Dallas Line Did Not Move After Dallas Performance Monday

Still New England -4.5

Hmmm?

Thomasha7
    Thomasha7's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ya that seems odd to me. I still think that the Dallas performance will haunt them for at least this next game if not longer. Pats to win fairly big. by more than 4.5 thats for sure.

Rollins08
    Rollins08's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Romo is so streaky I guess there not putting much weight on the performance.

mv09
    mv09's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2630

Romo had a good 2nd half, so I assume they just overlooked the 1st half disaster.

Dallas Defense has only given up 3 pts in the last 2 games also.

The rest have been INT for TDs and Special Teams TDs.

Tchocky
    Tchocky's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1086

Patriots -4.5 sounds too good to be true. I may sell points. I like NE -6.5

ShamsWoof10
    ShamsWoof10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

The line tells me NE because no way should two undefeated NFL teams have the road team not only a 3 point favorite but crossing that key number and crossing 4 ...now Pinnacle has 5.. This tells me NE is the play but this may be because of public perception...

Both undefeated should usually have the home team a 3 point favorite.. This line is really off...

Wheell
    Wheell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1022

New England's quality of opposition is total crap. Think of them as a very good team that hasn't been tested. I'll take the home team and the points, tyvm.

strictlywinners
    strictlywinners's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ShamsWoof10 View Post
    The line tells me NE because no way should two undefeated NFL teams have the road team not only a 3 point favorite but crossing that key number and crossing 4 ...now Pinnacle has 5.. This tells me NE is the play but this may be because of public perception...

Both undefeated should usually have the home team a 3 point favorite.. This line is really off...

shamswoof i couldnt have said it any better myself that is a great analysis. Only thing i dont agree on is what the line would usually be, yes 2 undeafted teams would usually have the home team favored by 3 but the patriots are no ordinary undeafted, they are a powerhouse. If oddsmakers thought dallas had any chance to win they would have set line at pk em.
    TAKE PATS -4.5 and get it in now cause i have a feeling that this line will be climbing

jonmic
    jonmic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9062

Public will love the pats, cowboys come in and whoop some ass

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Call me crazy guys... I like the Cowboys to win this game.

elliott0924
    elliott0924's Avatar Become A Pro!

NE will throttle Dallas, Romo is under to much pressure now.

elliott0924
    elliott0924's Avatar Become A Pro!

He will choke drasticly.

B1GER1C828
    Bostoneric
    B1GER1C828's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 318

romo couldnt handle a beat up bills team. no way can he handle a patriots team...good luck romo ur gna need it

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Some of you must not have watched all these games. I see comments about how the Pats haven't played anyone - but they SMOKED every team covering some ridiculous spreads. Who has Dallas played? STL with all their injuries? Ditto on Chicago. The Dolphins? And last night they nearly lost to easily the worst team statistically and maybe talent-wise in the league.

I'll take Bellichickie's defense scheme to confuse Romo and minus whatever for the points for the victory Trebek.

justdoingit
    justdoingit's Avatar Become A Pro!

I agree and im sure the rest of the public will jump on the PATS but i think they should be able to handle them off a short week and a big emotional draining win. I dont think that The brady bunch will let them sneak in a game winning feild goal.

NardVa
    NardVa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10509

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesPhan36 View Post
    Some of you must not have watched all these games. I see comments about how the Pats haven't played anyone - but they SMOKED every team covering some ridiculous spreads. Who has Dallas played? STL with all their injuries? Ditto on Chicago. The Dolphins? And last night they nearly lost to easily the worst team statistically and maybe talent-wise in the league.

I'll take Bellichickie's defense scheme to confuse Romo and minus whatever for the points for the victory Trebek.

Same here. Bellichick will put togeather a plan to confuse Romo and I still don't trust the Cowboys secondary. This might turn into the Randy Moss show.

Sabanbama
    Sabanbama's Avatar Become A Pro!

It is a Monday night game and Moss will shine like the North Star. Oh yea and Tom Brady will be playing to.

Sabanbama
    Sabanbama's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think NE has a very good chance of going undefeated. I mean very good.

mv09
    mv09's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2630

Quote Originally Posted by Sabanbama View Post
    It is a Monday night game and Moss will shine like the North Star. Oh yea and Tom Brady will be playing to.
    Its actually Sunday at 3:30 Central

Im a Cowboys fan and I like Patriots here. Dallas has too many holes in the secondary for my liking, Moss owns us.. really owns us, Jason Garrett has been overdepending on Jason Witten and im afraid we may give up on the running game (like last night) if we go down early.

Take Pats

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

The question is, just how much energy was wasted on the Bills last night. They tapped into a lot to pull that one out, and Tony Romo had his worst performance ever. We know when he's hot, he's smoldering hot, but he has a tendency to dry off sometimes.

Dallas has some holes they need to plug, and are working with a short week. I really think they learn a lot about themselves after a win like last night's, but I don't think that benefits them in the short term because we know the Patriots will be ready. And I don't think the problems the Patriots have are even in the same conversation as what we know about Dallas.

Anything under a touchdown I most certainly like for NE.

curious
    curious's Avatar Become A Pro!

New England is going to massacre Dallas.

imgv94
    imgv94's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I feel like putting 15 to 20 units on New England.

But after getting fvcked in so many games lately especially with turnovers I'm afraid to bet big..

New England is a very good road team.

MJFtheGenius
    MJFtheGenius's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1176

Quote Originally Posted by Rollins08 View Post
    Romo is so streaky I guess there not putting much weight on the performance.
    1 bad game and he is streaky?

MJFtheGenius

You guys betting big on the Pats will be sorry

NEP Dynasty
    NEP Dynasty's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Pats win easy..Cowboys arent even in the same class. It is the Colts and Pats and then everybody else.

MJFtheGenius

Quote Originally Posted by NEP Dynasty View Post
    Pats win easy..Cowboys arent even in the same class. It is the Colts and Pats and then everybody else.
    Sometimes you lose games you should win, and sometimes you win games you should lose, thats why they play the game

area51steve
    area51steve's Avatar Become A Pro!

Easily the best play of week 6. Take the patriots to cover. The pats will win by at LEAST 10 points. Romo isn't on brady's level and never will be. Dallas had trouble with buffalo of all teams and WON'T be able to handle the patriots.

EGGY6199
    EGGY6199's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by NEP Dynasty View Post
    I agree these Cowgirls are carried by Romo and are over rated. The D has looked better since week 1 but still isn't going to stop the N England passing game who also run the ball well.

You can pass against new England and score some points so the over looks good. I think the Chargers are a better team than the Cowgirls and they got killed

LargeMouthBass
    LargeMouthBass's Avatar Become A Pro!

NE by 5 TDs... Bet your house on NE. That said, I like Dallas since the spread will go up to 6 or 7.

imgv94
    imgv94's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

So I should get down on NE -4.5 now LargeMouth?

prop
    prop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2002

Rule #3 of making long term money betting in the NFL

When the game involved the Pats. Take the Pats or take no one.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4567

I am not touching this match up. I for one hope we see a good game, and not a blow out by you know who.

Good luck guys.

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Onlooker,

Please reconsider. It hurts me for you not to touch this game. There will probably be dozens of write ups on this game so I won't bother, but there's room on the New England ATS bandwagon this week for you, take a seat!

Art Vandeleigh
    Art Vandeleigh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 459

This game reminds me of the situation the Pats had in week 7 of the 2004 season, when they were 6-0 and went to Pittsburgh who was 5-1, and the Steelers made them look silly (34-20, wasn't nearly as close). Of course, the Patriots romped against Pittsburgh in the AFC Championship game a couple of months later, 41-27 (led 24-3 at halftime).

I like Dallas' chances to win S/U in this situation. In 3 months time, the Pats will get their "revenge" in the Super Bowl.

Redchevy
    Redchevy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5697

Quote Originally Posted by MJFtheGenius View Post
    You guys betting big on the Pats will be sorry
    Not this week, NE will have their best game Sunday and absolutely crush Romo. Here's what you guys don't get about this team, the bigger the stage, the better prepared they are. They have the personnel and the attitude to back it up. NE will roll by DD's

12 Last