bradleysnyder
    bradleysnyder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 501

New Orleans Saints

what is wrong with this team?reggie bush looks like barbra bush and drew breez looks like drew barrymore.this team has went from playoff contenders to bottom of the barrel.im starting to wonder if every team in the leauge last year just let the saints win for hurricane katrina sake and the reopening of the city.it makes some sense.how are they this bad?i dont see it getting any easier for them after what carolina did sundy with DAVID CARR as the starter.what a sad sad football team.i have 2 reggie bush authentic game jerseys and i cant even wear them because the saints are so bad.if they dont improve i may have a bonfire with my reggie jerseys. ...............i dont see it getting any easier in seattle next week either.they in my opinion look like the tampa bay bucs of last year.I LOVE YOU SAINTS,BUT YOU FVCKING SUCK.WORST TEAM IN THE LEAUGE BY FAR AND AWAY.

ws1975
    ws1975's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1486

Quote Originally Posted by bradleysnyder View Post
    what is wrong with this team?reggie bush looks like barbra bush and drew breez looks like drew barrymore.this team has went from playoff contenders to bottom of the barrel.im starting to wonder if every team in the leauge last year just let the saints win for hurricane katrina sake and the reopening of the city.it makes some sense.how are they this bad?i dont see it getting any easier for them after what carolina did sundy with DAVID CARR as the starter.what a sad sad football team.i have 2 reggie bush authentic game jerseys and i cant even wear them because the saints are so bad.if they dont improve i may have a bonfire with my reggie jerseys. ...............i dont see it getting any easier in seattle next week either.they in my opinion look like the tampa bay bucs of last year.I LOVE YOU SAINTS,BUT YOU FVCKING SUCK.WORST TEAM IN THE LEAUGE BY FAR AND AWAY.
    You're assessment of the Saints is right on so far. I don't see them covering the spread against Seattle this Sunday

Thomasha7
    Thomasha7's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ya I'm pretty dissapointed in the saints as well. There not my favorite team, but I like to cheer for them. I even picked up bush in my FFL. So far a big dissapointment. I would also like to throw the Chargers in there for now. Although they did look good agains the Broncos. I don't know well just have to wait and see if either of those two teams can do something this year.