B1GER1C828
    Bostoneric
    B1GER1C828's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 318

hope cowboys try this against pats

i figure if cowboys throw 5 picks and fumble lost pats will win sumtin like 120-0

MJFtheGenius
    MJFtheGenius's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1176

Quote Originally Posted by B1GER1C828 View Post
    i figure if cowboys throw 5 picks and fumble lost pats will win sumtin like 120-0
    Not sure why people are reacting so strongly to one bad performance. Tony Romo is establishing himself as an elite quarterback in the NFL and I think he has proven all season long except for ONE bad game, it happens. I expect him to get back to his normal self and it should be a very competitive game when the Pats visit the Cowboys. All the great ones had bad games, I am not inducting Tony Romo in the hall of fame but just saying, it happens.

austintx05
    austintx05's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by MJFtheGenius View Post
    Not sure why people are reacting so strongly to one bad performance. Tony Romo is establishing himself as an elite quarterback in the NFL and I think he has proven all season long except for ONE bad game, it happens. I expect him to get back to his normal self and it should be a very competitive game when the Pats visit the Cowboys. All the great ones had bad games, I am not inducting Tony Romo in the hall of fame but just saying, it happens.
    homo is doing the same thing this year as last. He pads stats for a couple weeks, then has grossman games v bad teams and chokes in big time performances...

MJFtheGenius
    MJFtheGenius's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1176

Quote Originally Posted by austintx05 View Post
    homo is doing the same thing this year as last. He pads stats for a couple weeks, then has grossman games v bad teams and chokes in big time performances...
    bad teams, they played better teams then the Patriots, and I hope your not writing the Pats off. Big time performance vs the Buffalo Bills, I dont think so. Last year how his play decreased in the end of the season is really overated. Yes he fumbled too much, but that is easy to fix and hasn't showed that problem this year. Otherwise i thought he still did a good job finding the open recievers. Also he played fine in the Seattle game, who the f*ck cares if he bobbled the snap or not , he's not a holder.

counterfiet100
    counterfiet100's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by MJFtheGenius View Post
    bad teams, they played better teams then the Patriots, and I hope your not writing the Pats off. Big time performance vs the Buffalo Bills, I dont think so. Last year how his play decreased in the end of the season is really overated. Yes he fumbled too much, but that is easy to fix and hasn't showed that problem this year. Otherwise i thought he still did a good job finding the open recievers. Also he played fine in the Seattle game, who the f*ck cares if he bobbled the snap or not , he's not a holder.

This game just shows how much Emotion and energy can help a team beat anyone.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

I just think it was a combination of taking the Bills lightly and looking ahead to New England. Romo and the Cowboys will be fine.

Now by no means am I saying that they will beat the Patriots, but I am pretty confident Dallas will bring their "A" game with tonight's stinker out of their systems.

counterfiet100
    counterfiet100's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    I just think it was a combination of taking the Bills lightly and looking ahead to New England. Romo and the Cowboys will be fine.

Now by no means am I saying that they will beat the Patriots, but I am pretty confident Dallas will bring their "A" game with tonight's stinker out of their systems.
    yeah they will be prepared and focused i imagine i like the over

Thomasha7
    Thomasha7's Avatar Become A Pro!

Considering I don't really care for the Pats or Dallas, after last nights game, I think that the pats are going to go into Dallas and crush the Cowboys. I think last nights game will stick with not just Romo, but the whole team for at least a game or two. Just my opinion, and I can admit I've been wrong before. Well see I guess.