JayVegas420 Contest Winner
    BatemanPatrickl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 129

Turnovers killed GB.

Thomasha7
    Thomasha7's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BatemanPatrickl View Post
    Turnovers killed GB.
    You sir are correct. The turnovers turned the game around. After the first one they seemed to get over it and were moving the ball again. Then they had the second one by the same guy. (Jones) After that they had two more.

Even with the four turnovers I still think they should have won the game. The call by the Umpire for lining up again the long snapper on the field goal. Give me a break. He wasn't even heads up on him or even hit him after the snap. That alone cost Green Bay four more points because they scored a touchdown instead of just getting the field goal. Whatever, it is what it is.

moneyplays
    moneyplays's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Thomasha7 View Post
    You sir are correct. The turnovers turned the game around. After the first one they seemed to get over it and were moving the ball again. Then they had the second one by the same guy. (Jones) After that they had two more.

Even with the four turnovers I still think they should have won the game. The call by the Umpire for lining up again the long snapper on the field goal. Give me a break. He wasn't even heads up on him or even hit him after the snap. That alone cost Green Bay four more points because they scored a touchdown instead of just getting the field goal. Whatever, it is what it is.
    That ref must be on the payroll. That was the stupidest call ever. I had GB first half so I lucked out. Sorry to all the GB fans that was a painful loss.

Thomasha7

Quote Originally Posted by moneyplays View Post
    That ref must be on the payroll. That was the stupidest call ever. I had GB first half so I lucked out. Sorry to all the GB fans that was a painful loss.
    Yes it was.

mockingboy
    mockingboy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Thomasha7 View Post
    Yes it was.
    Maybe it was stupid, but the rule is the rule....THe pakcer's player's helmet was inside the bears long snappers. THat is against the rules.

Learn the rules

Thomasha7

No it wasn't.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4639

I can agree here, I am a long time Packer hater.

ws1975
    ws1975's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1486

I'm a Bears fan, so disliking the Pack is automatic for me. The game they have against the Skins should be interesting. Wouldn't be surprised if the game is decided by a field goal.