bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Leinart fractures collarbone

This should solve the QB problems in Arizona for about least 4-6 weeks. Matt Leinart fractured his left collarbone.

Is Warner worth picking up in my fantasy football league or not is the question guys. Whats your take?

Stevethesteeler
    Stevethesteeler's Avatar Become A Pro!

I watched the game today, he looked pretty good when he first came in and with the no huddle offense it was 1st down after 1st down. He wasnt so successful in the 2nd half tho, but who knows hes worth a shot with all the offensive weapons he has and how weak that West division is.

jon13009
    jon13009's Avatar Become A Pro!

Careful, now that Leinart is out, I am worried that Warner will be under so much pressure (being the No. 1 QB) that he will start playing like he was a Giant.

Seattle Slew
    Seattle Slew's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9450

Easy to root for a guy like Kurt Warner. He's a team player first, only concerned with winning and not his own ego. When he was benched in NY and Ariz. he always was helping the other quarterback, whereas when others get benched, they sulk. Anyone see Rex Grossman near Griese on Monday night? Kyle Orton was with him, but Grossman was nowhere to be found.

Problem is can Warner last a season? Been injury prone, but last couple years he hasn't played much, so he might be fresh and fit.