strictlywinners
    strictlywinners's Avatar Become A Pro!

On Full Tilt

After Making 7000 On Ncaaf Yesterday I Was Feeling Pretty Good About Myself I Must Say I Was In The Zone. Today On Nfl My Reads Have Also Been Pretty Good Unfortunetly There Have Been A Few Bad Breaks. Like Vince Young Throwing The Game Or The Redskins Cb That Decides To Return Interception With 30 Seconds For A Touchdown Instead Of Just Going Down And Ending The Game To Screw My Under Play. Another Wonderful Loss Was The Chargers Michael Turner Running For 80 Yards To Screw Up My Under In Second Half Of Denver. And The Biggest Hurting Today Of All Was Miami Not Winning Strait Up. All And All It Hasnt Been That Bad Even With All Of The Bad Breaks Im Still Only Down 2000 On The Day Its Just That I See What Today Could Have Been.

Well That Being Said Im Going Balls To The Wall On The Bears Moneyline And Spread. Because This Is Almost A Desperation Pick Everyone Might Want To Go Against It. But Wish Me Luck If Anyone Has Read On Over Please Let Me Know

HAPPY BOY
    HAPPY BOY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 800

like the Packers, sorry to rain on ur parade dude.

counterfiet100
    counterfiet100's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by strictlywinners View Post
    After Making 7000 On Ncaaf Yesterday I Was Feeling Pretty Good About Myself I Must Say I Was In The Zone. Today On Nfl My Reads Have Also Been Pretty Good Unfortunetly There Have Been A Few Bad Breaks. Like Vince Young Throwing The Game Or The Redskins Cb That Decides To Return Interception With 30 Seconds For A Touchdown Instead Of Just Going Down And Ending The Game To Screw My Under Play. Another Wonderful Loss Was The Chargers Michael Turner Running For 80 Yards To Screw Up My Under In Second Half Of Denver. And The Biggest Hurting Today Of All Was Miami Not Winning Strait Up. All And All It Hasnt Been That Bad Even With All Of The Bad Breaks Im Still Only Down 2000 On The Day Its Just That I See What Today Could Have Been.

Well That Being Said Im Going Balls To The Wall On The Bears Moneyline And Spread. Because This Is Almost A Desperation Pick Everyone Might Want To Go Against It. But Wish Me Luck If Anyone Has Read On Over Please Let Me Know
    GL bro but i got the pack+4 and over 34 bears d is not as good as it once was and i dont even have to mention thier offence GB at home

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by strictlywinners View Post

Sorry to hear, by the way why do you capitalize every word?

Stevethesteeler
    Stevethesteeler's Avatar Become A Pro!

better than giving you a tip ill say this .. youre on tilt, you know this. You need to think very carefully about making this bet and decide if its what you really want. I dont know what other sports you bet but at the worst its 5 days away till the NCAA games. Dont waste money on a maybe pick. I learnt this the hard way and had to come all the way back, and wish someone was around to give me the adivce im giving you now.
    Best of luck whatever you decide.

counterfiet100
    counterfiet100's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by crazyl View Post

WHOA hahahh good eye

EJandV
    EJandV's Avatar Become A Pro!

No way someone could advise you on who to take if you are really on full tilt . If you dont do it and would have been right that wouldint be the first time . I do that more than a 1000 times a year at least . I cant advise you , this game tonight to me is like me taking the Saints today ......not sure really .

MJFtheGenius
    MJFtheGenius's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1176

Im on the Bears, GL to us

rjt721
    rjt721's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 378

Assuming you really won $7000 yesterday and are down $2000 today, why would you be on tilt? That's still a $5000 net profit for the weekend, so despite your rough day today you're still showing a nice profit for the weekend. No need to potentially blow it all on tonight's game.

strictlywinners

Ill tell you why its they way i lost it. For me its not always about what im up or down but its how I lose. When i lose 2 or three games that I know should have won it affects me very negatively. I made 7000 yesterday 2 bad i was down 4500 from early in the week taking stupid shit.
    I can advice about the right way to gamble and money management and can tell other people when and when they shouldnt take a game but when it comes to myself I am truly adictted to the action. I am former althete that was supposed to go to Italy to play basketball over there. Unfortunetly i was out one night with this girl getting all banged up and coming down the stairs a slipt and fell on a wet spot on floor. when i got up there was blood everywhere it turns out someone dropped a beerbottle and there was broken glass all over the ground. Being an athlete i know how to fall to not hurt myself unfortunetly the glass severed 2 tendons in my shooting hand. By by basketball hello degenerate gambling

strictlywinners

Over is winner bears spread and moneyline pending but looking good i also took bears 2nd half. This can give me monster week. i would hit this game for 4600 and i made 1000 of of boiese game lost on new mexico hit under for game and second half

betplom
    maniac
    betplom's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by crazyl View Post
    Thats Alot Of Extra Work, No?

strictlywinners

nah its just caps lock for some reason it when it gets formatted by sbr server it only recognizes the first letter

curious
    curious's Avatar Become A Pro!

This strictlywinners character cost some people a lot of money in the baseball handicapping forum, then completely disappeared. Now shows up here bragging about $7000 wins. I think his grammar, spelling, and capitalization are so bad because he is a teenager. I don't think this person bets sports at all.

Go back and read his posts in the baseball handicapping forum and you will see what I am talking about.

Savant
    Savant's Avatar Become A Pro!

thou shall not mock the legendary strictlywinners...lol

strictlywinners

curious i cost myself allot of money on baseball. dropped over 20000 in one week thats why i dissappeared. couldnt be around anything that remotely resembled gambling. I have a problem I know i have a problem gambling is one big cycle for me and always has been.
    I start off taking a few games that I love and I usually do pretty good. As i start to get my bankroll up I start taking more and more games and start increasing my plays expedentially. Example this weekend I put flat bet of 1000 on every game i had. Sucks that i dropped 4500 on monday or else I would have had monster week. My limit on any given week is 10000 unless I call to get it upped which i dont like to do. Saturday College football I was on fire. Made 7000 in the day so that only puts me up 2500 now here is where my losing mentality comes in. I think that 7000 could have been 21000 if i had 3000 on every game and if i can do that every week Ill have a million at the end of the season. This is the loser mentality and the addiction that controls my life. Its kinda sad iin a way.
    Oh yea curious if you dont believe me its ok. The site I gamble on is BETWPC.COM. contact me through private message and I will give you info to track my plays. I just need to call to change confirmation password that way you cant put anything in. Im more then willing to do that

BatemanPatrickl
    JayVegas420 Contest Winner
    BatemanPatrickl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 129

Quote Originally Posted by curious View Post
    This strictlywinners character cost some people a lot of money in the baseball handicapping forum, then completely disappeared. Now shows up here bragging about $7000 wins. I think his grammar, spelling, and capitalization are so bad because he is a teenager. I don't think this person bets sports at all.

Go back and read his posts in the baseball handicapping forum and you will see what I am talking about.
    At least he doesn't buy picks and post them as his own