EJandV
    EJandV's Avatar Become A Pro!

key players out strategy was a bust:

Steelers , Skins , Colts key players out was a total crock of shit as they all blew out the other team . This was simple bs and I cant explain how lopsided this actually was.
    Just like the Yanks just grounded itto 2 dps in 2 inn like the Cubs did in game 3 . These results today , esp titans and ho pats covered are not how it is supposed to go down . wtffffffffffffffffffffff !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! stupid mfers !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

counterfiet100
    counterfiet100's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by EJandV View Post
    Steelers , Skins , Colts key players out was a total crock of shit as they all blew out the other team . This was simple bs and I cant explain how lopsided this actually was.
    Just like the Yanks just grounded itto 2 dps in 2 inn like the Cubs did in game 3 . These results today , esp titans and ho pats covered are not how it is supposed to go down . wtffffffffffffffffffffff !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! stupid mfers !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
    yeah double plays are killin me... at least we can count on the shitty bears for a win

EJandV

Bears Huh

EJandV

lol u like farve let me guess , you like farve its not snowing is it ? foggy?

counterfiet100
    counterfiet100's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by EJandV View Post
    Bears Huh
    imean at least we can count on them to give us a win when they loose hahah

EJandV

haha I know I knew you would be on the Pack

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Seattle blew what could have been an outstanding weekend for me. If they covered I would have finished 5-1 for Sunday. I figured they could go toe to toe with Pittsburgh especially with those big time players injured.

EJandV

The inj report played against me bad and a saints and titans shittttttty performance , not fair to say the least . As patient as I am .