HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

J.E.T.S. Super Bowl Winner 20/1

Just bought it with confidence.

If they can score in the 20's, this team will win at least 12 games regular season.

Yea I'm buying the hype, but this price will look like a steal, by mid season.

If I buy one for the NFC I'm going for the Green Bay Packers. All they have to do is get a pass rush. Solid offensively w/ an All-Pro QB

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Jets are looking like great value right now. Adding a former Super Bowl MVP for nothing sure doesn't hurt.

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11965

great value

wouldn't sleep on LT either, my grandmother could carry the rock behind those hogs. he'll have a productive season.

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1920

I think the Jets have a better chance than the Redskins to win the super bowl. So I will have to bet on them before pre season.

Jonah
    Jonah's Avatar Become A Pro!

Gonna see if I can find some of that.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Bro, LT is still a top 7 back in the league. People don't realize he was still more productive than sproles this year, even behind the worst offensive line in the league. CHicago and SD had the worst O lines in the league this year by far. How can you expect LT to produce with that. The Jets have a top 3 O line in the league and he will shut the critics up this year. How stupid the Patriots are for not going after Tomlinson. What an idiotic fade by the Pats organization. If they don't make serious moves on defense, they're done for the next 5 years. Moss will leave the Pats he said if they don't win one this year.

BTW, the Jets just grabbed Santonio Holmes and Cromarti from SD. Wow what a pick up in Cromarti. Sheppard was one of the reasons the Jest lost that game to the Colts- he was absolutely abused by Pierre Garcon in that game.

Jets definitely the favorites to win it this year. After the LT move, Ravens made perhaps the best move picking up a top 10 wideout, and possibly the best Wideout after the catch outside of Andre Johnson. Boldin is a beast and fits in right with Balt's physical style of play. I'm sure Ray Ray and Ed are very excited about that move.

HOULIANS,

your very wrong about the Packers pass rush. Kampan, Hawk, Mathews and Barnette is perhaps the sickest group of LBs on 1 team, who always get to the passer. Packers problems obviously lie in the offense line. Rogers has been the most sacked qb for like the last 2 years. They'll get Al Harris back next year too, which should be huge for them. Packers definitely need another offensive piece if they want to contend, most liekly, a slot receiver.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

To many personalities in the mix for me, actually no future bet is wise this early
    Looks like they are trying to buy a super bowl and this does nothing but empty your pocket book ask Dallas,Oakland,ETC.

daroots21
    daroots21's Avatar Become A Pro!

Those are really nice odds, Rex Ryan will make sure that D is ready to go come playoff time.

Vesuvius
    Vesuvius's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

good price, but Jets won't win it.

kroyrunner89
    kroyrunner89's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2663

Definitely one of the teams I'm on

nasaki
    nasaki's Avatar Become A Pro!

i like this play along with n.o, dal, ind. gang green has best D in afc and ind still the best O
    in for a penny on each!

AlphaOmega
    AlphaOmega's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8856

some how some way fat ass rex will do something to lose in the playoffs. but still great value

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on

Jets have turned into the Redskins. They have signed two old/decripit/overpaid Free agents this summer.

Jets dont have a chance in hell with this Dan Snyder "OffSeason-SuperBowl" Strategy.

I going to ask for a refund on this ticket, and get a Green Bay Packers Future

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Their first 4 games are Baltimore, New England at Miami and at Buffalo. If they do not go 3-1 in their first 4 games, they are in trouble. They also must play both Green Bay and Minnesota at home. 10-6 and a wild card is what I expect. They simply do not have the offense to win the AFC Crown.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on

Quote Originally Posted by HoulihansTX View Post
    Just bought it with confidence.

If they can score in the 20's, this team will win at least 12 games regular season.

Yea I'm buying the hype, but this price will look like a steal, by mid season.

If I buy one for the NFC I'm going for the Green Bay Packers. All they have to do is get a pass rush. Solid
    offensively w/ an All-Pro QB
    Sitting @The Hilton. Jets Superbowl currently 7/1.

This team is solid in all phases of the game. Their only problem will be the Steelers, and Colts.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on

Just bought it with confidence. If they can score in the 20's, this team will win at least 12 games regular season. Yea I'm buying the hype, but this price will look like a steal, by mid season. If I buy one for the NFC I'm going for the Green Bay Packers. All they have to do is get a pass rush. Solid offensively w/ an All-Pro QB
    Wow thought this was dead, by the way they were playing in the regulat season.

I have $100 to win 2000. Really hope They make it to the Super Bowl, and then I can Hedge.

Remember I made this bet in April Of 2010.

C-Gold
    C-Gold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 843

Congrats

counterfiet100
    counterfiet100's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wow thought this was dead, by the way they were playing in the regulat season.

I have $100 to win 2000. Really hope They make it to the Super Bowl, and then I can Hedge.

Remember I made this bet in April Of 2010.
    hedge it now!