Mr Handicapable
    Mr Handicapable's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

BIG DAY BABY!! Documented 4-0 so far!!

4-0 so far...still waiting on my play of the day Chargers/Denver over 42 and Pack -3 over Brex Griesman and the Bears. Had the Giants minus 3.5 which really turned around in the 2nd half in my favor!! KC/Jack under 36, Falcons plus 8, and the Chargers (pk'em). Gotta tell someone...the girlfriend doesn't care and the dog is more of a hoops fan.

jonmic
    jonmic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9062

nice job, hope the over comes through for you

laxdjock
    Anyone but the SEC.
    laxdjock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Nice!

I've had a nice day at 8-2 (it was needed after losing my shirt last weekend in college). I would be 8-1 if I didn't take a flyer ML bet on the Lions. AZ was my other loss.....freaking lame backdoor cover.

I have decent money down on GB and 'Boys....so I'd LOVE to finish strong.

curious
    curious's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Handicapable View Post
    4-0 so far...still waiting on my play of the day Chargers/Denver over 42 and Pack -3 over Brex Griesman and the Bears. Had the Giants minus 3.5 which really turned around in the 2nd half in my favor!! KC/Jack under 36, Falcons plus 8, and the Chargers (pk'em). Gotta tell someone...the girlfriend doesn't care and the dog is more of a hoops fan.
    What you have to do to get the girlfriend to care is get a ** payout after every winning day and give her some of the cash to go shopping with. Then she will get VERY interested in football.