LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

If Anything Looked Fixed, It Was New England and/or the Over

New England throwing into the end zone twice in the final 2:00 when up 27-17. THEN, when they are stopped and Cleveland + and the Under look to be in the books, a convenient fumble return for touchdown.

Illusion
    Illusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

I actually had the Patriots and wrote them off. What an amazing finish.

RickySteve
    SBR is a criminal organization
    RickySteve's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 187

Total f'ing joke.

EJandV
    EJandV's Avatar Become A Pro!

right , that was a fix toooooo , the coach told some of his people that they would cover and would be high scoring , just like people talk on here , they talk the same , rightttt . not fair for us to say the least .

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

I wouldn't count the throwing as part of the fix plot - Bellechickie has been an a-hole all year running up the score. He's not stopping any time soon.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

But why throw at the point when taking a knee or running up the middle gives Cleveland the ball with less than 30 seconds left?

EJandV
    EJandV's Avatar Become A Pro!

just like the super bowl going under for the game and the 2nd half , the colts could have kicked a fg and I make a fortune , instead they dont kick it and the announcer says oooh coach doesnt want to risk the fg being blocked , total bs .
    coach didnt want to show up the bears coach or fix , either way ws bad for me .
    Pats should have not been playing aggressive like that , was tainted and I needed the over , am not bias ever really .
    I tell it like it is . I see both sides the whole time no matter what i need to happen .

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

This is the right call, a field is a terrible call, 2 scores game, and they get the ball within hail mary range to start, either you ice the game or leave them at the 5 yard line

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

This game hurt to lose it in that fashion.

What made matters even worse though is the fact that Cleveland got the ball down to the 10 yard line with like 20 seconds left, and didn't get in.

jonmic
    jonmic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9062

I can't believe the pats covered, if i had the browns i think i'd be needing a new tv

laxdjock
    Anyone but the SEC.
    laxdjock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

BB has run up the score all season.