TonyTsSportsBets
    TonyTsSportsBets's Avatar Become A Pro!

Seattle +6 and Why

Hines Wards is out and his status is important for the Steeler passing game and Willie Parker’s running as Ward’s downfield blocking ability helps Parker run for big gains. Troy Polamalu is nursing an abdominal injury and his health is important for the Steelers defense. The Steelers aren’t healthy and are playing a Seahawk team that is 3rd in the NFC in defense and are giving up an average of 13 points per game. Pittsburgh offensive line had problems protecting Roethlisberger as he was sacked 4 times last week against Arizona. Seattle can get to the quarterback as they sacked 49’er quarterbacks 6 times last week. Seattle linebacker Julian Peterson has been played well this season and the Steelers need to block him. He had 3 of those sacks last week. Seattle quarterback Matt Hasselbeck has been effective with a passer rating of 100.1 and is completing 67% of his passes. Seattle is playing well on both sides of the ball and you are getting 6 so if the game lands 3 or 4 you win no matter who wins so give me the Seahawks +6 in a game that could be decided by a late field goal.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I took my chances with the Seattle ML in this game.

GL to you Tony

EJandV
    EJandV's Avatar Become A Pro!

Seahawks +6 = $

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by EJandV View Post
    Seahawks +6 = $
    Let's hope so.

EJandV
    EJandV's Avatar Become A Pro!

I jumped on this game late because of the inj bs that they were talking about on tv . Stupids mfers cant even score so far . bsssssssssssssssssssssssssss