sirwinzalot
    sirwinzalot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

This is my favorite bet so far in the NFL this year Buffalo +10. Bills may even win. Edwards is looking good, and I see Buffalo is gaining confidence. Buffalo is not as bad as people think and the Cowboys are not as good as people think. Marshawn Lynch is one of the finest running backs I have seen. If that O-Line can play inspired, Lynch could have a monster day today.

abacus30
    abacus30's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by sirwinzalot View Post
    This is my favorite bet so far in the NFL this year Buffalo +10. Bills may even win. Edwards is looking good, and I see Buffalo is gaining confidence. Buffalo is not as bad as people think and the Cowboys are not as good as people think. Marshawn Lynch is one of the finest running backs I have seen. If that O-Line can play inspired, Lynch could have a monster day today.
    Agreed on all points and I'm a Cowboys fan... but I also wouldn't be shocked if Dallas beats em by 24 or more.

zootiehead
    zootiehead's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by alexhwang826 View Post
    where do you find those stats zootiehead?

sportsinsights.com

counterfiet100
    counterfiet100's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by mrmark View Post
    Cowboys all the way here!!
    Cowboys 31
    Bills 10

PIMP!!im with ya buddy

MJFtheGenius
    MJFtheGenius's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1176

Quote Originally Posted by zootiehead View Post
    sportsinsights.com
    hey looks like this website can be a great tool. is it as good as advertised?

pokernut9999
    pokernut9999's Avatar Become A Pro!

Another nice call here Curious

WestsidePete
    WestsidePete's Avatar Become A Pro!

well damn...good call curious, looks like another rice, stanford, app st victory tonite... I think I'll throw up now

pokernut9999
    pokernut9999's Avatar Become A Pro!

Curious picks in the long run have been winners for the few months I have followed.

Wolfpack
    Wolfpack's Avatar Become A Pro!

I haven't been on these boards long and curious' picks so far have been solid. Great job dude.

alexhwang826
    alexhwang826's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by zootiehead View Post
    sportsinsights.com
    ty

curious
    curious's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by MJFtheGenius View Post
    Curious did you cry to the mods????
    Nope, I've been out of town.

curious

Quote Originally Posted by curious View Post
    Buffalo +11 2 units
    Buffalo +475 1 unit
    Winner! Sort of. LOL We net 1 unit because the crackhead Bills couldn't win with 5 turnovers. geesh

Buffalo +11 2 units WIN
    Buffalo +475 1 unit LOSE

Net +1 unit

Wolfpack
    Wolfpack's Avatar Become A Pro!

Winner! Sort of. LOL We net 1 unit because the crackhead Bills couldn't win with 5 turnovers. geesh

Buffalo +11 2 units WIN
    Buffalo +475 1 unit LOSE

Net +1 unit
    You very easily could of won both bets....and probably should of won both. What a crazy game. Nice picks.

MJFtheGenius

Buffalo +11 2 units WIN
    Buffalo +475 1 unit LOSE

Net +1 unit
    nice play Curious, how did you know the game was rigged?

curious

nice play Curious, how did you know the game was rigged?
    I didn't, I use black magic to predict games.

curious

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfpack View Post
    You very easily could of won both bets....and probably should of won both. What a crazy game. Nice picks.
    Yes, my prediction model said the Bills would win straight up, but only by 1 or 2 points. I was very surprised to see the final score 34-35.

Tchocky
    Tchocky's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1086

Buffalo +11 2 units Win 2 units
    Buffalo +475 1 unit Lose 1 unit

Net Win 1 unit
    You should have won both bets. You got robbed. I wish I had seen your post before the game.

curious

Quote Originally Posted by Tchocky View Post
    You should have won both bets. You got robbed. I wish I had seen your post before the game.
    This is why I always put twice as much on the spread as the moneyline.

If you make the spread and lose the game, you win 1 unit. If you win the game you win 2 units plus the vig.

Of course if you lose the game you lose 3 units plus a small vig. LOL

BatemanPatrickl
    JayVegas420 Contest Winner
    BatemanPatrickl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 129

Yes, my prediction model said the Bills would win straight up, but only by 1 or 2 points. I was very surprised to see the final score 34-35.
    35-34? Where did you get that score from?

I would say nice pick but we all know you bought the pick from one of your touts so tell he/she I said nice pick.

MJFtheGenius

I guruntee you you if these teams played 100 times Dallas would crush them 99 of those 100 times. Your prediction model having Buffalo win, give me a break.

eggy6198
    eggy6198's Avatar Become A Pro!

I guruntee you you if these teams played 100 times Dallas would crush them 99 of those 100 times. Your prediction model having Buffalo win, give me a break.
    For once I agree with the Texian loud mouth.

The Bills got 6 Turnovers ran in two for touchdowns + a kick of return for a touchdown and still lost!!! Dallas wins 95% of the time. I have a feeling Romo was trying to throw that game at least first half and the shitness of the Bills made it hard for him. Or American Football is like WWF and they practice in the week with each other? That game was very very very strange which always makes me worry.

As predicted there is no way saying the Bills winning was a good call then or now. They are so so so so bad on off as that Dallas D isn't the best. If Romo had turned up they would have lost be 21+

New England next week will show us how good Dallas D is as Brady is the number 1 QB in football.

MJFtheGenius

Quote Originally Posted by eggy6198 View Post

The Bills got 6 Turnovers ran in two for touchdowns + a kick of return for a touchdown and still lost!!! Dallas wins 95% of the time. I have a feeling Romo was trying to throw that game at least first half and the shitness of the Bills made it hard for him. Or American Football is like WWF and they practice in the week with each other? That game was very very very strange which always makes me worry.

As predicted there is no way saying the Bills winning was a good call then or now. They are so so so so bad on off as that Dallas D isn't the best. If Romo had turned up they would have lost be 21+

New England next week will show us how good Dallas D is as Brady is the number 1 QB in football.

I'm from Philly and you should agree with me more.

curious

My results speak for themselves. Where are your picks posted before game time so we can see your results?

curious

Quote Originally Posted by eggy6198 View Post

My results speak for themselves. Where are your picks posted before game time so we can see your results?

MJFtheGenius

Why do you care about me, worry about your own picks. I don't post picks because i think it's bad luck.

MJFtheGenius

I dont care Curios what happened, your team was +5 in turnover differential, and they STIL LOST. what if Romo threw 2 less INTs and if you did do smart handicapping you would know Romo does not throw many INTs. But if he threw 2 less and they were not returned for tds Dallas would have smoked them.

EGGY6199
    EGGY6199's Avatar Become A Pro!

Mate I post all the time on here. I also go in the Best play thread and had until this horrible wk being picking well below 50% but making money due to the way I grade my bets. All my 3stars had won.

I broke even with a huge in play Dallas ML which means I will now begin to back off. Now before the game of course the Bills had a chance but looking at it after they had everything go their way:

- 6 Tos
    - 2 TDs from Int and 1 from Kick off Return (only happened once before)
    - Their Off line played very well
    - Some very bad Ref calls

How any pro team can lose with all that means when things are even or don't go their way then they will lose. No way you can call that a good call as you weren't unlucky as 80% - 90% of the things went your way.

The best thing I can say about the Bills is they have a great punter.

My play would have been a pass but I went chasing

First 12